For sale 2017 Earthcruiser FX. 51,529 miles. Eastcoast New price: $210,000

Walker Evans

“Pegasus” Earthcruiser #25

I’m listing a 2017 Earthcruiser FX that was owned by my parents but now is owned by me. This Earthcruiser was my father’s pride and joy. And he has taken meticulous care of it. This vehicle has allowed its original owners to access parks and adventures normal RVs couldn’t. This FX has 51,529 miles on it but mostly back road travel, BLM land, and state and national parks. It hasn’t gone on any major off road excursions like this vehicle deserves. Earth Cruisers are the perfect bug out vehicle or adventure vehicle. With a fuel tank capacity of 61 gallons and two fresh water tanks combined to 60 gallons, you can go on extended excursions far from the town. Located and stored outside of Knoxville, Tennessee this has avoided harsh winters. It has had regular maintenance before and after every trip at a local Fuso dealer and has been kept spotless and smoke free. Owning an Earthcruiser gives you access to the Earthcruiser Owners club which is an exclusive community of like minded people who are constantly organizing trips together and have a wealth of knowledge of these vehicles. This is a unique and solid vehicle and one of the few earth cruisers on the east coast. This is the last diesel Fuso Earthcruiser made, which the owner of Earthcruiser company had commented was a unicorn. I am willing to offer a 10% discount if the buyer is willing to pay in cryptocurrency.

Major vehicle specs:

• Mileage: 51,529
  • Diesel engine.
  • Average MPG: 13.5
  • 61 gallon fuel capacity
  • 60 gallons total with two fresh water tanks.
  • Four 400 solar panels and AVM batteries
  • Heavy Wench
  • Lockable Storage on all externals

Additions and Modifications:
  • Solar panel system replaced and expanded 2023.
  • New tires.
  • An extended pantry has been added above the kitchen table for additional storage.
  • There is also a utility box added to the rear of the camper which is great to store extra tools, oil, and def.
  • A concealed gun rack has been installed and mounted for rifle or shotgun storage.

Maintenance & Known Issues:
  • Has a keypad door lock on the primary door, but the codes don’t work. Keys work fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 944
  • IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 909
  • IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 880
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 854
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 931
  • IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 909
  • IMG_0749.JPG
    IMG_0749.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 913
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 920
Last edited:

Walker Evans

I took some quick inside photos. Can take more if people want. The final photo here shows the box storage he added.

Attachments

• PXL_20230701_220640834.jpg
    PXL_20230701_220640834.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 741
  • PXL_20230701_220644025.jpg
    PXL_20230701_220644025.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 714
  • PXL_20230701_220648654.jpg
    PXL_20230701_220648654.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 725
  • IMG_E0219.JPG
    IMG_E0219.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 710
  • IMG_E0630.JPG
    IMG_E0630.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 684
  • IMG_E0686.JPG
    IMG_E0686.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 652
  • IMG_E0792.JPG
    IMG_E0792.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 643
  • IMG_E0862.JPG
    IMG_E0862.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 737

DzlToy

Explorer
Was this FG converted by EC? I do not recall USDM FG trucks having either differential locks or a low range transfer case, only a DCT from parent Daimler.

Walker Evans

Was this FG converted by EC? I do not recall USDM FG trucks having either differential locks or a low range transfer case, only a DCT from parent Daimler.
I don't think I can't answer this. It was my fathers and he is no longer with us. This vehicle is direct from Earthcruiser and I believe the only thing EC was allowed to modify was the chassis to maintain the warranty through Fuso.
I'm not sure the "Heavy Wench" (sic) is a very good selling point ... ;)
You are correct but its too funny to change my typo.

Emac

“Pegasus” Earthcruiser #25

I’m listing a 2017 Earthcruiser FX that was owned by my parents but now is owned by me. This Earthcruiser was my father’s pride and joy. And he has taken meticulous care of it. This vehicle has allowed its original owners to access parks and adventures normal RVs couldn’t. This FX has 51,529 miles on it but mostly back road travel, BLM land, and state and national parks. It hasn’t gone on any major off road excursions like this vehicle deserves. Earth Cruisers are the perfect bug out vehicle or adventure vehicle. With a fuel tank capacity of 61 gallons and two fresh water tanks combined to 60 gallons, you can go on extended excursions far from the town. Located and stored outside of Knoxville, Tennessee this has avoided harsh winters. It has had regular maintenance before and after every trip at a local Fuso dealer and has been kept spotless and smoke free. Owning an Earthcruiser gives you access to the Earthcruiser Owners club which is an exclusive community of like minded people who are constantly organizing trips together and have a wealth of knowledge of these vehicles. This is a unique and solid vehicle and one of the few earth cruisers on the east coast. This is the last diesel Fuso Earthcruiser made, which the owner of Earthcruiser company had commented was a unicorn. I am willing to offer a discount if the buyer is willing to pay in cryptocurrency.

Major vehicle specs:

• Mileage: 51,529
  • Diesel engine.
  • Average MPG: 13.5
  • 61 gallon fuel capacity
  • 60 gallons total with two fresh water tanks.
  • Four 400 solar panels and AVM batteries
  • Heavy Wench
  • Lockable Storage on all externals

Additions and Modifications:
  • Solar panel system replaced and expanded 2023.
  • New tires.
  • An extended pantry has been added above the kitchen table for additional storage.
  • There is also a utility box added to the rear of the camper which is great to store extra tools, oil, and def.
  • A concealed gun rack has been installed and mounted for rifle or shotgun storage.

Maintenance & Known Issues:
  • Has been idle since February of 2023 since my father hasn’t been able to travel.
  • Has a keypad door lock on the primary door, but the codes don’t work. Keys work fine.
Where is the truck located, I would like to see it , I’m currently in NH.

BillFitz

"This is the last diesel Fuso Earthcruiser made, which the owner of Earthcruiser company had commented was a unicorn."

FYI, If the build number is #25 it isn't the last diesel out the door at EC. A 2018 diesel, build #49 is for sale on EC's website. Fuso stopped importing their trucks into the US in 2020.

Walker Evans

Going to be putting this vehicle in winter storage in next few weeks if people want to come look at it before hand. Also going to drop the price to reflect saving me storage fees.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle