For sale 2017 Earthcruiser FX. 51,529 miles. Eastcoast New price: $210,000

Howard70

Adventurer
I knew Fred & Pegasus well. Walker is correct - Fred loved the truck & took great care of her. 2017/2018 Fuso Canter FGs are indeed the last years of diesel OEM 4x4 light/medium duty trucks from Fuso sold in the US. EarthCruisers have two years - the base chassis (Fuso) year and the complete expedition vehicle year (EarthCruiser). Most trucks built by EarthCruiser with stock 4x4 drivetrains will have chassis years from 2012 (rare) through 2017 (maybe 2018).
For those of us who like the Duonic transmission these are good capable trucks. Those who seek a transfer case with low range will possibly be happier with one of the later EarthCruisers converted to 4x4 by EC. The trade off is most of those are gasoline engines.
If I remember correctly, Pegasus had a stock Fuso limited slip rear differential - a very effective setup. The front differential is likely a torsion limited slip / locking system. Not a true “flip the switch” locking differential. Personally with. 13,000 to 14,000 fully loaded truck I don’t want completely locked axles as I feel the potential for breaking something is just too great.

Howard

gonup2@mac.com

I knew Fred & Pegasus well. Walker is correct - Fred loved the truck & took great care of her. 2017/2018 Fuso Canter FGs are indeed the last years of diesel OEM 4x4 light/medium duty trucks from Fuso sold in the US. EarthCruisers have two years - the base chassis (Fuso) year and the complete expedition vehicle year (EarthCruiser). Most trucks built by EarthCruiser with stock 4x4 drivetrains will have chassis years from 2012 (rare) through 2017 (maybe 2018).
For those of us who like the Duonic transmission these are good capable trucks. Those who seek a transfer case with low range will possibly be happier with one of the later EarthCruisers converted to 4x4 by EC. The trade off is most of those are gasoline engines.
If I remember correctly, Pegasus had a stock Fuso limited slip rear differential - a very effective setup. The front differential is likely a torsion limited slip / locking system. Not a true “flip the switch” locking differential. Personally with. 13,000 to 14,000 fully loaded truck I don’t want completely locked axles as I feel the potential for breaking something is just too great.

Howard
Yeah I have 54 and it's still a diesel. but don't think it was to far after that some went to gas. a 17 truck but built in 19 kinda like school buses. they get a shipment at one time and build for there.

I thought this EC looked familiar. Your father and I used to follow each other on Instagram (before I deleted it). I enjoyed the times when we interacted on there. I hope to see Pegasus go to a good home. If only I had the money!

Walker Evans

Went ahead and lowered it for the holidays. And I believe I mentioned it before, but in case I forgot. This listing includes all the tools and accessories that he had gathered for this vehicle.

Emac

I’m going to be passing thru in a couple days and would like to see the unit , please txt me if it’s still for sale 661 eight O2 three 214 Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears