For Sale: 7.3 PSD E-350 Hightop // Sportsmobile interior, UJOR Dreambuild // 18K miles -- $125K

destructomatt

Adventurer
I bought a property and need something more suitable to work and towing on a daily basis. I have owned this van for 3 years using it mostly traveling to trail running races and back and forth from Montana to California. At this point I have been through it all, FWC, Westfalia van, 70 series LandCruiser with Pop-top, and travel trailer. This vehicle is without a doubt the best combination of on-road drivability, off-road capability, power, and most importantly storage that I've ever traveled in. There is not another van like this and may not be ever. UJOR said they probably wouldn't take on another project of this scale. The level of detail here is insane. There is literally too much to list, but thankfully there are multiple build videos linked below.

--Highlights--

- 2003 E-350 7.3PSD w/ updated later style front clip
- Custom inter-cooled 7.3 by Swamps diesel (435 HP)
- Fiberine reinforced hightop with upstairs storage deck and massvice front bulkhead cabinet
- Custom roofrack
- U-Joint Offroad 4x4 Conversion (Dana 60, Dynatrac, Fox Suspension)
- Sportsmobile EB-50 Interior w/custom walnut Counters and Ruvati sink
-Aluminess Everything
-Rigid everything
-Onboard sir system with remote airbags
-ARB airlocker

Vehicle is sitting at ~18,000 miles since build. Located in Santa Cruz, California and plated in Oregon. I've already has a few people ask me about registering in California, and I don't know how the smog nazis would react to this thing. I'd be open to partial trades for a lightly built newer SuperDuty. Serious buyers and all that. Please watch the vids:

IMG_0058.jpeg
IMG_5687.jpeg

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Matt, since this vehicle is currently being stored in California, have you thought about possibly having the caretaker take it to a local smog station for inspection?

destructomatt

Adventurer
Matt, since this vehicle is currently being stored in California, have you thought about possibly having the caretaker take it to a local smog station for inspection?

There is no CARB sticker. Given the engine swap so I think it's a non-starter. There are plenty of ways around dealing with California registration and smog, especially for a second vehicle or RV. That would be a way easier route.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I would like to see some interior pics also. Does the rig have an inverter, Induction hot plate, etc.?

This is a premier build!

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
I would like to see some interior pics also. Does the rig have an inverter, Induction hot plate, etc.?

This is a premier build!
Completely agree. Nice videos but a more detailed description of the vehicle and more photos would be very helpful.
This looks like one Bad ****** rig, I would just love to see some more photos to drool over.

Reactions: zip

ovrland6250

Super nice van. I rode to $90k with you at the auction from my computer. The fees were a tough pill to swallow. Have you updated the van in any way since purchase? Total miles on the van? Thanks -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman