For Sale: Adventure Trailer Chaser Parts

mmcan

Observer
I bought this trailer,... (YEAH!!!!)

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...haser-Trailer-by-Adventure-Trailers-used-once

and have swapped out wheels, tires, hubs, adapters, and bearings to match my Jeep JK.

So I have the "old" parts to sell. The trailer was completely refurbished by AT so the parts are in amazing condition. The tires and wheels have some minimal wear, but the hubs, bearings,etc,... are basically new. Hopefully, these items can help you complete your trailer build. Or maybe the tires and wheels are needed for your truck.

Here's the info from the initial post by the seller,...

3 BFG KM2 Mud Terrain T/As Tire Size: 265/75 R16

3 Suzuki Equator/Nissan Frontier Rims Offset: +30mm Backspacing: 5.70"
Bolt Pattern: 6-114

2 Wheel Adapters Wheel Adapter from 6 on 5.5 to 6 on 144.3

BK2-100 Bearings (L68149/L44649), seal (10-19), 1.719" I.D. &
pin kit.

Asking $500 for all 3 tires and wheels.

Asking $300 for the hubs AND adapters with the bearings and lugs as well..

(plus shipping from 75205)

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll post some pictures once I get them loaded onto my computer.

Thank you.

Mark

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
LUCKY!! I remember the posting for that trailer!! I would have bought it if I found it first!! Congrats! You got the deal of a lifetime!! ENJOY!!

mmcan

Observer
Hey Desert Rat! I am loving this trailer. Changed a few things to match my Jeep. Have been on 6 or 7 trips with it already, and cannot wait until hunting season. I agree with you, I got a great deal on a great trailer! ANd BTW, some of this stuff is still FOR SALE:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle