For Sale: ARB 2500 Awning

oh so very tempting, but i need to measure my trailer and see if it would fit. I'm going to measure tomorrow.

Edit. It's just a bit too big for me.
Glws

Last edited:

98roamer

Explorer
the tube is 103"x6"x6" and is 41lbs. I would be shipping at a business discount from 45236 but I wouldn't be able to get you a real quote until I get back to work after vacation 12/6
Thanks for your patience.
Lance

Happykamper

Explorer
I would like to be next in line if the total is to much for Fire75. Absolutely no rudeness intended.
Will PM my address also.
Ty

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
please put me in line (2nd..3rd??). If those ahead of me bail I'd like to get it coming fo Christmas. I'm in Arlington/Ft Myer VA 22211.

98roamer

Explorer
In order of emails and post:
1. tgreening
2. FIRE74
3. mor4wd
4. Happykamper
5. jeapdreamer

tgreening has secured it at the moment with the deal to be finalized on 12/16/15. If tgreening cancels his deal I will contact FIRE74 next.

Thank you all for your interest and I sorry for the delay in responding, we had a family emergency that took me out of town for a week, for a health check.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Cancel? Not unless God (or fill in your other favorite deity) punches my ticket between now and then. Sorry fellas. :)

98roamer

Explorer
Im in Oklahoma. You can swing by here and i will buy it. Just PM me

Thanks, just got back last night from checking on my Father-in-law after that ice storm. The storm which delayed our regularly scheduled visit to him. He went missing coming home from town when he got stuck overnight in the hellish red mud you call dirt. It's concrete when dry but ice when wet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1