For Sale: Asolo Fugitive GTX: Size 11

grasshopper104

Adventurer
Its been a while since I've been on here or sold anything - I'm currently deployed to Japan and looking to sell my Size 11 Asolo Fugitive GTX. They are used with less than 20 miles on them. Uppers are in excellent condition though, soles show minor wear that you would expect from walking about 20 miles. Boots have been treated with Camp Dry. Retail price is $215.00, I paid $185.00 for them. This item will be shipped from an FPO address and the cheapest I've found for shipping is $11.77 for parcel post which will take about 2 weeks to get to the East Coast from here in Japan. Slightly less if shipped to West Coast. I'm asking $115 for them, free shipping. Help a Marine out so I can make way for some new gear!! Email me at grasshopper104 at hotmail.com

Attachments

• PA210430.JPG
    PA210430.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Frank

Explorer
I wish I would have known about Asolo boots when I lived in Okinawa. I went on many treks through the jungle on the wrong footwear. Asolo boots are the best boots I've ever owned, hands down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
I love my Asolo boots! I have wore the FSN 95 GTX boots daily for 7 years & I walk a LOT for work. Hands down the best boots I have ever owned. I would buy these if they were size 13.

grasshopper104

Adventurer
I have another pair of asolos and love them. This pair either runs narrow or my feet have gotten wider over the years, so I need to find this style in 11W now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998