FOR SALE: EZI-AWN 1400 SERIES 3 RTT, FREE DELIVERY TO OVERLAND EXPO!

STREGA

Explorer
RTT has been SOLD!

Up for sale is a well cared for Ezi-Awn 1400 Series 3 RTT, which has about 60 nights use. It is in very good shape, all window, door screens and main tent canvas is hole free (there is a small hole on a flap). Rain fly is rip/tear/hole free. Mattress and cover are also in very good condition. All velcro, zippers and flap ties are in working order. The ladder is straight and the spring loaded latches work. The cover is in good condition and should last a few more years. I have added a net under the floor to put our shoes and other items on that keeps them secure and dry.

Ezi-Awn RTT's are legendary performers, I have been in high winds, heavy rains and snow and remained warm and dry every time in this tent. The 1400 will sleep 2 adults very comfortably.

$1,200.00 with free delivery to the Expo. Will consider other delivery (no truck shipping) to areas within reasonable distance. PM me for pics (38 total) with your email addy or if you need more info.

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
Been asked a couple of questions about RTT.

When did I buy it?: I purchased it new in November 2009, first used spring 2010.

Does the canvas have any stains on it?: No

STREGA

Explorer
Leaving for the Expo Monday morning where the RTT will be available to see in person. :wings:

2wheelbob

Adventurer
Doug,

I sent you a PM. Please get back to me. I'd like to look at the tent and if it's in good shape, I'll take it.

Thanks!

Bob

Last edited:

2wheelbob

Adventurer
Thanks Doug! Looks good. I gave Glenn your # and he should be calling you soon (if he hasn't already). TTYS - Bob :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears