For sale: FWC 2012 Fleet

skiroc

Observer

Well… I just picked up my new Fleet three weeks ago, got back to work, and I have an opportunity to go to Australia for 3 – 5 years. Good grief! I guess I could store the camper while I'm gone, but am open to selling it if I can do so without a huge loss.

Several weeks ago I was told there was an 8 – 10 week production schedule. Anyone interested in a new Fleet? Now? Used 3 nights, so basically I did a shake down and confirmed all is working.

Fleet with roll-over couch and Apache fabric
2 batteries and solar
Waeco 65l fridge – keeps ice cream cold!
Furnace
Appliance upgrade – love these!
Fantastic fan above kitchen
2nd vent above bed
Yakima racks
Rear steps

$19,936 invested (includes taxes). It's a beautiful camper and I'm just torn about what to do. Sell or store? I've not looked into storage but that will cost over a 3 - 5 year period. I'm not sure what my pain threshold is for a loss, but make an offer! If seriously interested, please send an email.

Available to see in southern Calif.

Last edited:

skiroc

Observer
well, getting close to needing to make a decision about accepting this transfer.
asking price is $16,500. I can send a copy of the invoice.

NothingClever

Explorer
Might consider taking it with you in lieu of a car and purchase a ute / trayback when you get there. Also, FWC has experience shipping their campers to Australia....might be able to work out with them a piggy-back in one of their shipping containers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears