For sale: Leer 180 with sleeping platform and drawers for Tacoma long bed

sierra_skier

I have a white Leer 180 shell (the one that gives you an extra few inches of headroom) with roof rack for a long bed Tacoma, and I've build a sleeping platform with drawers underneath. Also have these things that I'm not super interested in selling but could include at the right price: a twin mattress with an electrowarmth heating pad, goal zero 1000 lithium, Thule alpine pulse roof box. I've had it for about five months, slept in it 20+ nights ranging from warm, to dumping snow, to 0 degrees F and it's been great. Only selling it because my GFC reservation is coming up and I am moving to that so that I can fit bikes and skis inside the camper instead of having them in racks outside. If not for that reason, I’d stick with this setup since it’s simply and stealthy. I'd sell the shell, platform, drawers for ~$2000, and including the mattress, heading pad, and goal zero for maybe another ~$1000. Roof box for ~$300. Need to think through the numbers more, those are just my first thoughts. I'm located in the Seattle area, happy to meet somewhere within a few hours. DM me if you're interested! Thanks.

Link for pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wZzkwH2EcGpHbbZX9

Some more details:
- two drawers, both are full length (so 6' long), one is wide (~34 inches) other is narrow (~8 inches)
- drawers have some 2x1s drilled into the bottom to keep stuff organized, also some hooks for bungee cords
- drawers slide on carpeting, slides fairly smoothly even when the bigger drawer is loaded up and heavy
- platform is in two pieces, one is 40 inches wide, other is 17 inches wide, both are full length and carpeted with outdoor grade carpet
- platform is supported by 2x6 frame shaped like a capital "I"- two pieces that go across resting on the cut outs that help you carry plywood, one piece that connects those two for added stability
- goal zero has a wood bedside table built around it, can be removed
- there are magnets super glued to the window frame, and magnets sewn into the curtains, so they just snap on easily and can be stored easily too

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78