For Sale: Mystery Ranch 3-Day Assault BVS M/L Coyote USA 2021 San Diego Area

ngs352

Mystery Ranch 3-Day Assault BVS size M/L in Coyote for sale.

If you're shopping these you're probably aware this is the real 3 day assault pack by Mystery Ranch with the bolstered ventilation system, unlike the CL. Meant to be worn over a plate carrier. See link for more info and specifications:

3 Day Assault BVS

Manufactured in 2021. Personally procured in 2021, not issued gear. There is no military or other discount on these packs due to the government contract, so price is firm at $385 with shipping included, as these retail for $515. Free pickup locally in the San Diego area.

Near mint condition - pack was worn for a 3-day evolution on two occasions over a plate carrier which is why there is rub wear on the ventilated back padding and shoulder straps.

In the interest of helping everyone out and providing personal feedback, this pack is a disaster for plate carrier use. Shoulder straps (padded) area don't extend far enough and caused chafing on armpits. Also the capacity is too small for civilian 3-day larping events. I would've killed for this pack while I was in, I made the cut to get one for a deployment, but of course they didn't have any left. If you just need beans, bullets, and band aids with re-supply nearby, this is ideal. I would probably buy a size larger than normal if you intend to wear it over a plate carrier and I think the shoulder strap issue will disappear. But trying to get a sleeping system in with a few other comfort items is impossible, meaning it doesn't fulfill the civilian 3 day training event requirement. I bought this pack for that purpose, but had to go to a larger capacity.

For the last three years this has sat in the truck cab and held about 6-8 nalgene bottles of water as that was the extent of what it was useful for to me, just to always have extra water on hand.

Now, if you don't plan on wearing it over a plate carrier, value well built Made in the USA products, and want a bit more capacity than the average backpack, this pack is dream to wear, is extremely comfortable, and has an amazing design. I just don't need a pack for that purpose, so happy to let someone else enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.JPG
    IMG_4406.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4404.JPG
    IMG_4404.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4407.JPG
    IMG_4407.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4408.JPG
    IMG_4408.JPG