For Sale Norcold Fridge MRFT-330 (NM)

Tank5

Adventurer
SOLD! Norcold MRFT-330 runs strong on 120 VAC I have not run it on 12v, cosmetically the top needs to be painted, (unless you don't care). I do not have the handles for it, the previous owner use an aluminum angle bracket to screw it down in the vehicle. The cords have been hard wired to the plug, and the 6 volt cord, one of the connections came loose this would need to be plugged back in to run it on 12v. The on/off switch has been removed from the unit. It works fine but the only way to turn it on and off is to unplug it. I am sure it is probably not that hard to fix if desired. I took a picture of it while running as the green light is on. Performance wise it runs great, I have froze my beer with this. Asking SOLD buyer pays shipping.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpgPB180676.jpg

Last edited:

Tank5

Adventurer
Any interest in this? I ordered a replacement 12v and 120v socket to return it to it's original configuration and remove the hardwire setup. I am also getting both 12v and 120v cords to work with the plug. May-bee this will increase the appeal?

Tank5

Adventurer
Dimensions are:
External
Length 25.5 in. (includes latch)
Width 14.25 in.
Height 14 in.

Internal
Length 15 in.
Width 11 in.
Deep 10.75 in.

Edit. My order for the replacement socket was canceled by the supplier they no longer carry the part. So I am trying to find another source. Make me an offer the way it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears