For sale Nova Craft Prospector 16' Tuff Stuff--offers? Trades?

bsmith123

I'm selling a 16 foot Nova Craft tuff stuff Canoe. These are great river tripping or great lakes region long trip canoes, holds a lot of weight

An injury means i am unable to use it and It was only used once

Color is Red

it was 2500 plus shipping new

I have a couple high quality paddles for it as well

Open to offers and trades . Not interested in camping gear as I have loads of that---probably too much :)

bsmith123

canoe2.jpg

bsmith123

Im no longer in the UK ===living near Boise Idaho now, I should check my profile I guess
I got this in 2016 and used it once but unable to use it now. I didnt post a cash price but I guess id take 1100 ---that's a great deal --less than 50% and still only used once

as far as trades an atv (with a plow would be a perfect) would be good for me but im open to suggestions and offers as long as i can get some use out of it

Im not picky, here is a great canoe that just sits and someone could have great adventures in, and somewhere there is something else we could get some use out of that would be better for us

i forget what shipping from the East Coast was but I had to use Nova Crafts pick--uship bids would probably be cheaper---wait 4 or 5 days and the bids go dow

Last edited:

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
Im no longer in the UK ===living near Boise Idaho now, I should check my profile I guess
I got this in 2016 and used it once but unable to use it now. I didnt post a cash price but I guess id take 1100 ---that's a great deal --less than 50% and still only used once

as far as trades an atv (with a plow would be a perfect) would be good for me but im open to suggestions and offers as long as i can get some use out of it

Im not picky, here is a great canoe that just sits and someone could have great adventures in, and somewhere there is something else we could get some use out of that would be better for us

i forget what shipping from the East Coast was but I had to use Nova Crafts pick--uship bids would probably be cheaper---wait 4 or 5 days and the bids go dow

If you find yourself near Colorado this fall. I’d be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78