For Sale: OME front coils - Toyota Tacoma 05+

TakDwn

I've had these 885 OME coils in place on my 2010 Tacoma for just under a year. The Tacoma has not been offroad - I know shameful....but I have my Wrangler that is fully caged, lifted and locked for that of thing.

Nevertheless, my truck will not fit into the garage at my new job - so, back down she goes. The rear leaf pack was purchased by a buddy of mine. Now up for sale and already boxed is one set of front 885 OME front coils.

I'm located in zip 17331. Will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states at buyers expense.

Cost $100. Will take Paypal.

TakDwn

I ran these shocks with 5100's set at 0. I removed the coils and put the shocks on the stock coils set at .85. I don't know if the shocks can be used with stock shocks.

The 885's gave me 2.5" of lift. This was just over the amount that had my windshield in danger of hitting the caution bar when I entered the parking garage at work. I work in a very large city and the only parking option I have is the garage. Working shift work, meetings, classes, and on-call coverage makes it difficult to use public transportation.

And Im not sure about the 'newer version 885x'. I called and ordered the 885 OME coils and this is what they sent me. There isn't any markings saying either way.

TakDwn

Still for sale.
Buyer pays shipping up front...or can offer flat $120 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78