FOR SALE/ price reduction - iKamper Skycamp 2.0 - $3,100 (Rocky black shell model) Location - SoCal

mcarrigan

I purchased the iKamper Skycamp 2.0 on April 9th 2021. I've taken 5 trips since then for a total of 10 nights in the tent. Basically brand new. I love the tent, and would love to keep it, but business/ money has slowed and paying the mortgage is more important now. Plus baby on the way ; ). The rocky black model is the matte finish, NOT the shinny coat that you often see. IMO, the rocky black shell looks much better. The Rocky black shell costs $300 more (on the iKamper site). I've got the extra insulation ($299 value) and 2 bracket locks ($89 value) that i'm including with the total price ($3,600). I paid a total of $5,075 for all the items above to have shipped to my home. Screenshot attached to show total paid and date of purchase

I'm located in Agoura Hills CA which is right on the boarder of Los Angeles County and Ventura County.

Attachments

• iKamper1.jpg
    iKamper1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 108
  • iKamper2.jpg
    iKamper2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 104
  • iKamper3.jpg
    iKamper3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 106
  • iKamper4.jpg
    iKamper4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 99
I purchased the iKamper Skycamp 2.0 on April 9th 2021. I've taken 5 trips since then for a total of 10 nights in the tent. Basically brand new. I love the tent, and would love to keep it, but business/ money has slowed and paying the mortgage is more important now. Plus baby on the way ; ). The rocky black model is the matte finish, NOT the shinny coat that you often see. IMO, the rocky black shell looks much better. The Rocky black shell costs $300 more (on the iKamper site). I've got the extra insulation ($299 value) and 2 bracket locks ($89 value) that i'm including with the total price ($3,600). I paid a total of $5,075 for all the items above to have shipped to my home. Screenshot attached to show total paid and date of purchase

I'm located in Agoura Hills CA which is right on the boarder of Los Angeles County and Ventura County.

Are you willing to ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998