For Sale: Survival Bracelets

Survival Bracelets (7 Strand - 550 Paracord)

Hey guys, well i've been getting a lot of requests from people at work and friends about my survival bracelets... So i figured i'd see if any of you guys would want one. I know they are available at other places and online but the difference in my product is that it is all handmade exactly how you would like and in the color/size you choose. If anyone is interested in one of these please let me know...

Price: $10 (+ $2.50 for shipping)
Colors Available: Black, Red, Royal Blue, Yellow, Purple, Orange, OD Green, Coyote Brown (Tan), White, Hot Pink, Black Reflective Tracer, and Charcoal Grey

If you would like a bracelet, measure the size of your wrist (measurement should be snug around your wrist not tight or loose). Each bracelet will have approximately 7-14' of cord. This is dependent upon if you would like the double layer which will be wider and thicker.

All colors are not always in stock!! But i will do what I can to get it in a timely manner. Bracelets are also made to order currently, so please allow time for me to get the supplies in and craft the bracelet if it is a color I do not have in stock.

I have plastic buckles on all the bracelets pictured but if the D-ring shackle is preferred i can do that also. (Please note the shackles must be screwed on and off which is inconvenient for the user)

429969_2877472546170_1540680676_32765267_678539765_n.jpg

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I will take 6 of these.. I guess mine will be 8" and not quite sure of the wife...she ain't a fatty but she ain't anorexic...lets say average..I'm kinda partial to orange...maybe orange and black..or black and orange..(maybe with the reflective tracer...would you have any pics of that combo..do 2 for me and 2 for wifey and do 2 for my younger children...my older girl (13) lets say the same size as my wife and my younger girl (10) is a skinny minny.. after this order i will probably order a bunch more..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger