For those with Facebook, Overland Gear Review Group

Bam2413

Observer
If you're on facebook, I started a Overland Gear Review Group where I will be reviewing various gear from winches to fridges! At the end of the review all group member names that watched the review get plugged into a random name picker and the winner gets the gear! I live in Minnesota so the winner can either pick up the gear or I will cover the shipping costs. All reviews happen through facebook live video. Think of it as a meat raffle for Overlanders, its a fun way to get gear for cheap! More details in the group! Next review is on Maxtrax MKII...

Come check it out and invite your overlanding friends!

https://www.facebook.com/Basecamp-Overland-363812210801487

xlcaferacer

Adventurer
If you're on facebook, I started a Overland Gear Review Group where I will be reviewing various gear from winches to fridges! At the end of the review all group member names that watched the review get plugged into a random name picker and the winner gets the gear! I live in Minnesota so the winner can either pick up the gear or I will cover the shipping costs. All reviews happen through facebook live video. Think of it as a meat raffle for Overlanders, its a fun way to get gear for cheap! More details in the group! Next review is on Maxtrax MKII...

Just signed up. Cool idea!

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer

LessiePMcCord

I want to be part of this group on Facebook, but unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook account. I'm not too fond of this social media platform. But my question is, do you not have such a group where you share live videos on Instagram? It would be nice to have one on Instagram. More people use Instagram than Facebook. It would be much more convenient to make such an account there, and many more people would want to see all these reviews. Plus, to be sure you will have lots of views and likes, you can buy some Instagram followers from 1394TA and be sure that you will be able to make this Instagram account a small business. So I ask you to create an Instagram account, s so that you can see these reviews too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12