Ford 4x4 conv parts van

fdurham11

Hello everyone, I listed this before but have updated with pics. I have a 2001 Ford E450 w/ Quigley conversion on a wrecked transit bus. I had intended on swapping to my 03 motorhome just because I can, but life changes and this opportunity will have to go to someone else. The bus was t-boned, so the damage as severe as it looks is only body. The chassis is fine and all the conversion parts are there. It would be a matter of unbolting this conversion and swapping it to your van/coach. It was a V10 gas, dually rear end, 4.56 ring and pinion. The transit shop stole little parts here and there from the motor and interior but the drivetrain has been untouched. I do have the original build sheet from quigley. Not 100% but I believe it should fit roughly 97 thru 07ish Ford E series. Motorhomes would be best due to the dually setup but new front hubs can be switched to single drive rear ends. So $4500 for the entire bus w/ conversion, I live dead center in the middle of oregon but will be more than happy to help arrange shipping anywhere. Please contact for more photos and info. Now server says cant load photos will try again later.

Attachments

• 1505326911504.temp.jpg
    1505326911504.temp.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger