Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

Betarocker

Adventurer
IMG_20161219_0806543_zpsczaj0dit.jpg

Betarocker

Adventurer
IMG_20161225_1011459_zpsxgo22gr4.jpg

My nieces did a little Christmas art on my truck this morning before they headed off to their mom's side of the family.

IMG_20161225_1012256_zpsuq3qydp7.jpg

RKraft

Observer
Have not got much done other than spring swap and finally installed some new rims and tires this month. Had been running on the 285's until they needed replacement. Looked kind of funny with the X/B swap that also has add a leafs. Here are after spring swap and then with the new rims and tires. Also removed the lights from roof rack because I am going to redo rack and would like to run a led light bar. I did install a 40" curved led light bar on the bumper to go along with the 20" led in between tow hooks of bumper.
Randy
spring3_39bb7b84bd21b87d2b85ed8a3b10bf77a86481b2-1.jpg EX rimstires 1.jpg EX rimstires 9.jpg

cheepsk8

Observer
Beast of burden

Here is my '79 Bronco. 351 m, 4 speed, Dana 60 rear with 4:10 gears from a '76 highboy, rear lift is via shackle flip, front has 4:10 gears, the same '76 donated its 8 lug outer. Front lift is Craigslist coils. Shocks are JBG all the way around. Front bumper is 2x4 tube steel. I made a high lift jack mount on the front. The rear is heavy wall 3x5 tube steel. Tires are old worn Yokohama 238 85 r16. Future plans are to build a tire and gas carrier on the rear.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Betarocker

Adventurer
PMF use a solid connection on both ends, meaning they don't compensate for the non-radial movement of the axle during the leaf's compression or extension. They do offer a linkage design, but I would not use that type (been there done that with another brand, but same design).

OUO uses poly bushings on the forward end to deal with the change of distance during suspension movement.

DarcyB

PMF use a solid connection on both ends, meaning they don't compensate for the non-radial movement of the axle during the leaf's compression or extension. They do offer a linkage design, but I would not use that type (been there done that with another brand, but same design).

OUO uses poly bushings on the forward end to deal with the change of distance during suspension movement.
Good to know, have you heard anything about bds recoil traction bar system? Supposed to be like a motorcycle front fork in escence...anyone try them yet?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Betarocker

Adventurer
I haven't talked to anyone who has used or know's someone who has used the Recoil bars. I wouldn't look anywhere but OUO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears