Found a lose part in my CVT tent. Where does it go?

VicMackey

Adventurer
My wife was in the tent and found this "pin". Any idea where it goes? I am not even 100 percent sure it goes with the tent. Pin is about the diameter of a pencil and about 1.5" long. Pin is black plastic/nylon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

tent part.jpg

captadv

Spectator
Looks like a pop rivet... If it's not threaded that is. Don't know where it goes...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
Looks like a pop rivet... If it's not threaded that is. Don't know where it goes...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I disagree. Could be a standard rivet that didn't get set. What CVT tent do you have? Hard shell or canvas?

Hoghead

Observer
It looks like one of the plastic rivets that are in the holes before you put the mounting tracks on. You take them out and put the bolts thru them.

SnoViking

Adventurer
It looks like one of the plastic rivets that are in the holes before you put the mounting tracks on. You take them out and put the bolts thru them.

+1 I agree with this. Mine had four little black plastic "plugs" in the holes through the base.

VicMackey

Adventurer

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I looked at a small section of the floor under the anti condensation mat and missed it. Upon further review I removed more of the floor and found where it went.

Thanks for the replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78