FOUND Vans For Sale!

Shocker

VanDOOM!
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4420225166.html
00z0z_1gLbZy6xrKB_600x450.jpg

Looks like a fun rig! 39k. Wow!

mapper

Explorer
Randomly happened across this Colorado Campervan converted 2006 Ford Econoline Wagon. 6.0 diesel, 4wd conversion, 104k, Leather interior and CA plates. Looks clean and appears to be at dealer that doesn't know much about it. Maybe be cautious given the out of state plates and listing but it is a dealer. Not cheap but maybe priced accordingly? Don't know. $34,595.

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1251787?ad_cid=2

Multiple pics in the ad. Here is the text:

For Sale: 2006 Ford E-350 Econoline. This particular van has been equipped with an awesome four wheel drive system! The 6.0L diesel motor is more than enough power, and has also had the EGR delete and oil cooler upgrade to make sure you'll never have any trouble. Also, this van has a complete state of the art pop top. That's right, this rig is completely read to go play! Contact the sales staff at Right Price Auto Sales to find out about the 5 year/ 100,00 mile bumper to bumper warranty we can put on this vehicle as well as the numerous financing options! Call us at 208-535-0920 or come and see it on location at 1480 N. Woodruff in Idaho Falls, ID 83401

T.Low

Expedition Leader
I can't help it, but, "...literally like new condition" does not include "...a couple of dings from being 9 yrs old". :sombrero:

Randall Dee

Huge Member
what would you pay for a great condition 2002 7.3 diesel cargo van with 50k miles? crazy question - i know

Sounds nice. A photo would help. It seems like most of the cargo vans I'm seeing are pretty bare bones. If it has stuff like PW, PDL, tilt and cruise, then for me any of those make a difference in what I'd pay. Bonus appeal for something besides white. Slider or barn doors?

speedtre

Explorer
what would you pay for a great condition 2002 7.3 diesel cargo van with 50k miles? crazy question - i know

I'd have to see it...but I know where a 2002 7.3 diesel 350 with 57K miles that is CLEAN and they want $18,500.....I know I won't pay THAT or anything close to it.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78