FOUND Vans For Sale!

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Interested. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. Is it an Astro platform? Seems too long though.

WOW! A real live TIGER VAN! I've heard myth of these from a time long ago. They are indeed built on a 80's Chevy Astro platform. AstroWill and tominvegas on astrosafari.com both have these and have tricked them out. Definitely worth a closer look, go take a look for inspiration.

nobodyhome

Adventurer
OK I'll try this again...

Interested. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. Is it an Astro platform? Seems too long though.

WOW A REAL LIVE TIGER VAN!!! Yes, they are indeed built on 80's Chevy Astro platforms. If you go over to the astrosafari website, look up astrowill or tominvegas; they both have these they have built up. Get some inspiration, check the internal systems, etc. As I understand, the chassis is 100% stock; but the body is custom and extended in the back.
Good luck, let us know if you go for it.

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
Carrot Top!

Drove past this up in Napa this weekend and had to stop and take some pics. It was very clean inside; the front seats, dash, everything looked un-used. No affiliation, etc:

0118161158_zps9xqorleu.jpg

0118161157_zpswo6pjbkd.jpg

0118161158a_zpsnezwxdyj.jpg

0118161157a_zpsirknepq8.jpg

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I just had to do that and wouldn't ya know, it pops up Northwestern California including cities like Santa Rosa, Vallejo, and, wait for it.....Napa. Who'd a thunk it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger