FOUND Vans For Sale!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Fourth one I've seen in a year.

I'd consider that a warning

My guess is a lot of these owners have more money than....experience let's say, and believe their new big ol' 4x4 can do just about anything, right up to that moment when she goes over.

F451

Observer
At first I was like WTH, but then I got to thinking if one were to put a flatbed on the frame sticking out of the back it could be a pretty cool moto/atv hauler.

Was thinking the same thing, but its all in the execution. Once you start considering how to do it correctly (time & $$$) you may as well just go out and buy one of the many capable existing vehicles out there for sale already. Unless you just want a challenge, which I completely understand, its just that so few have the means/knowledge to do it correctly/safely. -Eddie

nobodyhome

Adventurer
That red SMB has popped up a few times. Anything can be put on its lid!

This is true, did it with my first YJ. Usually a case of PEBSAW, with big rigs the high center of gravity, or both... I was in the PEBSAW category.

It has brought me great joy to see a loaded $100K JKs or two on their lids, because more times than not its some arrogant prick with too much money and zero skill bragging about how bad azz they are... Karma's a BEEYOCH boys.

For all of those who have some skill and end up flopping anyways... happens to the best of us! hahah
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Here's a cool ambo box for the back of your van. Or maybe it's for a pickup... Similar style to another 80s ambo van that was just auctioned, but a different make. Digging the (pl)leather Sweet deal for $500...

https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/for/5634251002.html
View attachment 350148View attachment 350149

If I didn't already have an Ambo, I'd buy this and mount it to a truck like it was originally.

It would make for an awesome 4x4 Crew Cab or Extended cab. $500 + a truck with a rusty/damaged bed = awesome camper/rig/hauler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger