Four peaks pickup 2010

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
This Ridgeline with p-tires got stuck in the creek while trailering 3 quads. Luckily the Sierra Expeditions truck was there to winch him out:
DSCF2668.jpg
Like all recoveries, I didn't think about the camera until after the fact...

It was a great turn out, and a lot of fun! Here's some of our Pics:
4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20001.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20003.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20004.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20006.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20007.JPG

Assisting Joe...
4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20028.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20025.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20032.JPG

4Peaks%20Clean-up%202010%20022.JPG

Last edited:

mr r2fj

Adventurer
Thanks to everyone involved. What an incredible event. I can't believe how bad it can get in just one year..... =(

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I am so sorry I missed it again this year. The night prior I was camping looking out over 4 peaks and had one of my children accidentally get a gnarly gash on his head from one of his brothers so had to get that attended-to.

Pictures and results look great!

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I am so sorry I missed it again this year. The night prior I was camping looking out over 4 peaks and had one of my children accidentally get a gnarly gash on his head from one of his brothers so had to get that attended-to.

Pictures and results look great!

Scott, sorry to hear that about your little guy.

(also, sorry about the format of the slideshow. . . I know you hate flash :) )

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I know you hate flash :) )

:) Actually working with defense contractors, I have to have a locked-down system and Flash is not allowed :( so it is more from a visibility perspective. For that stuff, I now have an AWS image into which I RDP and watch super slow flash.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
WOW! Is all I can say. Okay WOW and I feel SO lucky to know someone who can create such awesome images.
WOW! :wings:

THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

Final numbers will be posted at the end of the weekend! :ylsmoke:

Rexsname

Explorer
x2! Chris, you are a very talented photographer thank you for your hard work. Even though it was a day full of hard work, I am proud to have been able to help out. It was great to see families with little kids out there working together to clean up. A great example of teaching by doing, not just by talking. Lots of cool trucks and motos as well.....

REX

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Awesome pics Chris!

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the pick up. What an amazing event! It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones. One last BIG thank you to Tim and Danica for organizing the whole thing, way to go guys! :victory:

mr r2fj

Adventurer
Awesome pics Chris!

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the pick up. What an amazing event! It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones. One last BIG thank you to Tim and Danica for organizing the whole thing, way to go guys! :victory:

Yeah no kidding. That's some serious work to put that on every year. Good job guys!!! :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online