Four Wheel Camper Eagle- Santa Cruz, CA (Sold)

ctrippy

I am selling my Four Wheel Camper Eagle. I purchased the camper last fall from a friend who was the original owner and I did a custom buildout of the interior. No water damage, funky smells or structural issues. Before building it out I did a full maintenance reseal of all seams/seals and roof screws, two fresh coats of pain on lower frame inside and out. I also upgraded all of the insulation to Pro Select R-Matte rigid foam board. It has all the amenities for comfortable four season camping and is set up to be light, simple and functional. Bed can slide out to create a full queen size sleeping area. The camper is heated with an Planar/Autoterm Diesel Air Heater 2D-12 High Altitude Diesel Heater with the Advanced Digital Controller. The diesel heater results in comfortable camping down to negative temps! The diesel tank is mounted on the exterior rear side of the camper for easy filling and monitoring of fuel level. If installing on a mid-size truck(Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado etc.) the fuel tank will likely need to be relocated to the rear wall of the camper. Very easy to do. The camper is powered by a Goal Zero Yeti 1500X power system that can be charged a number of different ways and features great power. Bonus is you can simply unplug it from the camper and use it for other things while not using the camper! The galley is setup to be easily be able to cook inside or outside depending on weather. Kitchen "drawers" are replaced with Front Runner Flat Packs making it extremely easy move the kitchen outside! The galley also features a 110v outlet as well as a USB and quick charge USB-C charge port. Refrigeration is handled by a Dometic CFX3 35. Sink is provided water via a quick connect 7 gallon water jug. There is additional room to expand the number of jugs for longer times away from a water source if need be. Water drains to the exterior of the camper where it can drain into a grey water jug or to the ground. There is also space under the sink to have the ability to drain into an interior grey water jug if desired. All cabinetry is built with ½” birch and the inside of the camper is lined with ¼” sealed cedar tongue and groove from easy cleaning. LifeProof flooring installed up cabinetry for easy replacement if needed. The camper features custom made Strawfoot insulated window covers and a standard roof vent. Bench seating provides ample interior drop down storage and a sleeping platform for sleeping with the roof down. Included is 4 Reico Titan camper jacks with extension plates and two crank handles. I would also consider selling the truck, making it a turn-key package. Below is truck info.

2006 Toyota Tundra Double cab SR5 TRD with 126,xxx miles. I am the second owner. I purchased it from the original owner(fellow WTW forum member) with 85k miles. I have a folder with all documentation of maintenance/service. Timing belt and fuel pump already done. An Oregon truck since new and transferred to California when I bought it, so ZERO rust! At 100k miles, I refreshed the stock suspension with a full Old Man Emu setup and Toyo ATIII tires on OEM steel wheels. Truck also would come with a matching LEER camper shell with yakima roof tracks. Truck specs below:
-Old Man Emu 884 front springs, AAL in the rear and Old Man Emu Nitro Charger shocks on all four corners
-285/75R16 Toyo ATIII tires
-OEM black steel wheels
-Spidertrax wheel spacers
-Firestone Airbags
-Daystar airbag cradles
-Hellwig rear sway bar
-Line-x bedliner
-Leer camper shell with yakima roof tracks
-Weathertech floor liners front and rear
-Weathertech window deflectors

Photos: https://photos.app.g...sSighL6nEUmkfQ7

Forum statistics