Fourtreks

AlexJet

Explorer
I want to share my experience with Luke from Fourtreks.

I have bought Hi-Lift and Dual Axe/Shovel mount from him a few years back. Then I bought another Hi-Lift mount for my other truck a year later. Last year I bought another Hi-Lift mount from him for my wife's truck. I did also bought a few upgrades and parts during that time for some other projects.

Recently I had to take everything off my roof rack as my truck didn't make to the hospital parking. I needed that entrance as my wife was delivering in that hospital this weekend. When I was taking Fourtreks off I mentioned that a had a few bolts twisted and broken threads. It was sad to find, but seesm like harsh Canadian climate with salt makes its impact on shine aluminum parts, especially corrosion between SS and Al, road salt works as catalyst for this reaction, its just welding parts together.

I explained everything to Luke and send him a few pictures. He was surprised as never saw something like that before. He was so kind, that sent me replacement parts which been corroded and welded right away free of charge (I only asked for discounted price to buy them).

My overall experience with Fourtreks in general and Luke in particular is AMAZING.
He was a gread guy to deal for all this years I was dealing with him. I highly recommend his services and especially his CUSTOMER SERVICE in both before and after the purchase.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
linkey?

Got a link to them? I'd like to see what nice guys sell...They aren't extinct yet but getting harder to find!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Thanks...

Thanks for the link Alex. Gonna wander over there tomorrow to kill some more Iraq time! Hopefully I won't end up finding a bunch of stuff I "need"! haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears