Free Gen2 Montero Trailer Hitch

skinzluch

Adventurer
I've got a Valley, Class III trailer hitch for a Gen2 Montero (fits years 1995–2000). It's bolts onto the 4-bolt plate in the middle of the bumper and also under the truck. It's a good quality part but does have a little bit of peeling paint. If you'd like it and you're near Sonoma County, California, it's yours. Let me know and you have come pick it up.

The reason I got a different hitch is because this one does compromise the departure angle a bit. If that's not an issue for you though, it's a nice free hitch.

Specs: 500 lb. tongue weight, 5000 lb. towing capacity.

P1070920.JPGP1070921.JPG

Last edited:

KarmannMarco

Adventurer
If 94monster does not want it i'll take it. I'll have it shipped to me in TX on my own dime. All you would need to do is put it in a box or wrap it in cardboard or something and give me the weight. I would handle everything from here including sending you a UPS driver with the shipping label on hand.
Let me know!
Thanks

skinzluch

Adventurer
Sure, let me know what the cost is

Hey 94monster. It would be about $35 to Portland and take about two days to get there from Sebastopol, CA by UPS. Let me know if you're interested. Shipping weight is about 45lb., size approx. 42" x 10" x 11".

151Rumrunner

There's a tow hitch just like this one at the U Pull It in Sherwood OR right now. It's on a green 1996 Montero LS. Sweet bumper, I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears