Freshened up my Gen 1.....

49b1pw

Got hit in the side a few weeks back and decided to do a freshening up on my Gen1. Got super lucky and found another Gen1 parts truck in green to replace the passenger doors that got dented. Decided to do the steel wheels, new lights and paint the roof(it was pretty bad off). Shot the roof and wheels in a satin white. Stiil need to compound and wax the rest and add some bars and shackles to the front bumper. Might do some rock sliders to cover the dented rocker panels, haven't decided yet.
SDC11013.JPG
SDC11015.JPG
SDC11016.JPG

mudraider

Adventurer
Looks great. Amazing you found another green Gen 1 for parts. 👍

sent from my pretty good Android phone

what hell is that wording in the front grill?

really great to see another gen 1 fella/gal on the forum.

(if i can get the learnin' in maybe get some pics of mine up)

yours is really a standard for the breed. have any more pics?
love the rear ladder.

49b1pw

what hell is that wording in the front grill?

really great to see another gen 1 fella/gal on the forum.

(if i can get the learnin' in maybe get some pics of mine up)

yours is really a standard for the breed. have any more pics?
love the rear ladder.

Lesney, the European version of a matchbox toy(keeps em confused as to what it really is, not many around here).

Fella.

Not alot of other pics, and none of it offroad. Its a comute vehicle to keep miles off my Dodge Diesel haul truck for my other toys(Vintage Power Wagons)

The ladder is a Land Rover Discovery that had to be slightly tweeked to work(no real difficult).

ARTBOY

Art nerd / adventurer
If you don't mind me asking... what bumpers and roof rack are those? Clean and sharp all around. Thanks

AZPAJERO

Observer
Wow, great looking truck you got there. Did you use any special type of roof paint?

I'm wanting to paint my roof with some Henry Tropi-cool to try and help with the Arizona sun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger