Froli star system - a bit more than a double bed for less than half the price: $150 shipped.

spearomax

I smushed together two Froli star sets and reconfigured my camper bed to its final form. I've got 95-106 complete pieces depending on what you do. Unfortunately, I can't find any of the red tension springs. I don't think I used any and may have tossed them.

Here's the break down:

Bases (total 106 pieces):
  • 95 perfect bases
  • 8 with one leg cut off
  • 3 with two legs cut off

Springs: (total 106)
  • 77 dark blue
  • 21 light blue
  • 8 pieces cut in half (would be good for a weird angle or V-berth)

A double bed is 96 pieces--this is definitely a bed of at least 98 pieces (the cut-in-half springs may not work for you). Shipping these will cost about $50 so just looking to make about $100. This is a steal considering a new double bed system from Froli is $319+shipping. A couple of expansion packs from Froli can get you a queen sized bed for 60% off!

I just put a 3 inch latex topper on the springs and it is heaven. Highly recommend this product for anyone searching through the internet after these have sold. https://nickleatlantic.com/collections/star/products/froli-star-sleep-system?variant=706482855

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I have this in our Airstream. Amazing system and difference in both the mattress comfort and no more moisture build up.

86scotty

Cynic
Glad it's working out for you Dendy.

OP, it'll sell. I had lots of interest in mine but it took awhile. As you probably gathered Dendy above has it now. Wait til camping season gets a little more fired up and people start improving their setups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears