Front Runner roof rack with accessories for LC100

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer
Got this rack from Front Runner about 6 months ago. Added the manta awning brackets, swift awning brackets x 2 sets, the rtt mounts, and the all important bottle opener. In good condition, have all the parts, bolts, etc., just going a different direction. Some normal wear on the rack from bugs and branches.
Over $1500 new, asking $800 OBO. The rack is still assembled, local pick up preferred.
Located in central AZ.
Will post pics tonight when I get home.

SOLD!

Last edited:

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer
image.jpgimage.jpg

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer
So couple guys have asked about shipping. I'll ship, but asking another $100 to disassemble the rack, box it, haul it to a ups store, and buyer pays freight.
This things gonna weigh about 65-75 lb boxed up in two boxes, with the accessories. Local pick up preferred, could even help bolt it up. It is coming off a 2001 100 land crusher.

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer
And it's dusty from a trip this last weekend. Mingus mountain to camp verde, I-17 to bumble bee, then through cleator, crown king, stopped in at Tower mountain lookout. Then back to Prescott. Long day, but that's where the dust on the rack comes from. Genuine Arizona overlanding dirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger