Front spare tire mount suggestions

scrubber3

Not really here
I'd like to point out that regardless of whether your tire is mounted to the front or rear, it is exposed and subject to damage in an accident. If you are in an accident that can actually damage the rim/tire, I'm fairly certain the vehicle will more than likely not be drivable anyway. Also, unless you plan to drive your rig like you are racing, I doubt even an extra 300 pounds will matter that much. There is a slight possibility that you'd have to adjust the suspension and or just get used to the slight difference in weight distribution.

I personally do not see an issue with placing your spare up front of that's what you want to do. I say make it happen and post pictures. There is no justifiable reason to not carry on with your wish to do this sir. :)

crazyeyez

Crazy EyeZ
I'd like to point out that regardless of whether your tire is mounted to the front or rear, it is exposed and subject to damage in an accident. If you are in an accident that can actually damage the rim/tire, I'm fairly certain the vehicle will more than likely not be drivable anyway. Also, unless you plan to drive your rig like you are racing, I doubt even an extra 300 pounds will matter that much. There is a slight possibility that you'd have to adjust the suspension and or just get used to the slight difference in weight distribution.

I personally do not see an issue with placing your spare up front of that's what you want to do. I say make it happen and post pictures. There is no justifiable reason to not carry on with your wish to do this sir. :)

i do agree. only concern i could see would be the airflow to the radiator. but as stated, the fan should pull enough thru, unles the tire is too close to it, or the fan isnt working correctly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12