FS: 05 Tacoma Parts and REI Base camp 6 Tent

barlowrs

Explorer
Time to do a little cleaning, I would REALLY prefer local pickup on these items, but I may entertain shipping smaller things. I usually cannot make it to post office until weekends though.

Anyway feel free to message me with questions.

Lightforce 170 Combo Filters
Price: $25.00 for both

6 Tacoma Tie Down Cleats:
Price: 30.00

05+ Tacoma 4x4 Mudflaps:
Price: $40.00

05+ Tacoma Rubber Bedmat (From Access Cab, so I believe it’s Long bed): This has clearances cut up front for the “additional D Ring Mod” (Se the circles cut in front)
Price: $75.00

05+ Tacoma OME Coils and Rear Shocks:
Price: $400.00
Parts Include:
886 springs
9000 Nitrocharger front shocks
10mm Enhancement Kit
(All above assembled already)
N182 Rear Shock
Swaybar Relocation Brackets
This is a GREAT suspension setup, this has everything you need minus the leafs. I changed out to ICON susp as a friend gave me a great deal, however, as I’m sure you all know, OME susp is GREAT stuff. This has had about 15K miles put on it, and worked amazing till the day I took it off.

REI Basecamp 6: This was used a total of 3 trips (probably 6-7 nights total). It is a GREAT tent, I am only selling it because I have always wanted a canvas tent, and finally ordered a Kodiak Canvas for ground tent, plus the flippac as my main home, means I really do not need it. I also purchased the footprint, so that will come with it. It is a great tent, sets up quickly, easy to stow (comes with a large bag to fit it in), and plenty of room. No holes, stains, tears or anything, new condition.
Price: $300.00:

TheJosh

Explorer
You should return it to rei for a full refund. They have 100% satisfaction guarantee. I returned a tent that was 5 years old and got all my money back and Bought new one. Its like Nordstrom

fooey

You should return it to rei for a full refund. They have 100% satisfaction guarantee. I returned a tent that was 5 years old and got all my money back and Bought new one. Its like Nordstrom

abuse of a good faith policy like this is why that policy no longer exists......congratulations.....

barlowrs

Explorer
Yeah, REI nolonger has this return policy as people abused it, now it is year max and must have receipt. Besides, the tent was used (only a few times, but it is not new), so it would not be right to return it for a refund..If it was still brand new I may have considered this if the policy still existed.

TheJosh

Explorer
abuse of a good faith policy like this is why that policy no longer exists......congratulations.....

Great tent, 5 years old and started separating at all the seams. You pay good money for stuff at rei and over the years the quality seems to go down and down but you remain trustworthy in the company because of this policy so now I will reconsider where I spend my money from now on. I've had more products fail in the last year from rei than I have in the previous 9 years before that from a chair collapsing while someone under 150lbs was sitting in it to tables and tents falling apart

Gene T.

Hi,
I have a Base Camp 6 tent but I don't have a rainfly. If it's in good shape, would you be willing to sell just the rainfly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78