FS: 2 x AEV Pinter rims and 37 MTR tires AND HUBS!

TheMike

Adventurer
EDIT: Read entire post before PM'n me about anything here. Not to seem harsh but if I don't answer your question consider it already answered in this post. All other questions will be answered.

Sold the Chaser trailer and the new owner didn't want these (going to 32's w/toyoto bolt pattern instead). All for $650 (half of new). I'll ship but on your dime :)

2 x AEV 17" Pinter Silver Rims
- 5 on 5 for the Jeep JK
- Very minor rash on each at the outer bead endge, very minor
- 1 year old
- $199 new each!

2 x MTR Kevlar
- 37 x 12.5 x 17
- 80% tread left
- Excelent tires - rotated into the JK for even wear
- 1 year old
- $330 new each!

2 x 2 1/2" Aluminum spacers
- Needed to use the rims for trailer hubs
- Rim center hole too small for trailer hub
- 5 on 5 to 5 on 5
- Purchased from AT a year ago for $235

Easy math: To purchase this setup new would cost OVER $1300 + tax + shipping.

I would prefer to sell all a package but will entertain splitting stuff up. Both tires, both rims, both spacers but not 1 of anything. If you want part (like just tires), then half price of new is what I'd be asking.

EDIT: Since the trailer has left my garage, I realize I have two perfect hubs to go along with this setup. They get thrown into the deal if anyone wants the whole package. Hubs are atleast $130 online.

Anyone considering purchasing an AT trailer???

IMG_0038.jpg

8af5d5ae.jpg

10acbe20.jpg

Email or call 303-775-3595.

Mike

Last edited:

MuleShoer

Adventurer
Idea

Mike / Rover
Since rover is 3 hours south of me maybe we can work a 3 way
My zip is 24315 if you are willing to ship
Rover I am right of Int 77 exit 52 in Virginia

TheMike

Adventurer
I'm not real sure what you mean. I won't be doing anything until early next week no matter (my work week just started). If I split everything up I have a lot of work to do to make that happen. That's not my real desire. I'll continue to mull over the options.

Mike

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Yes, definately game for that. In fact if we have to take the spacers we get a pair of hubs too, so let's just commit for the whole deal.

TheMike

Adventurer
Now that's what I'm talking about!! If that's what you guys want to do let me know and I'll get things going. One box with hubs then I'll install a spacer on each wheel. I'll talk to my buddy who works at Discount Tire and see what's the best way to ship the rest.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
pm to Mule- I'm outta pocket most of the week, but he has my contact info, sounds contingent on decent shipping quote. If it is crazy $$, stick 'em on a pallet and drop at Forward Air, send hub to hub...

TheMike

Adventurer
Mule, give me a call when you have some time. We can chat.

According to manufactures, weights:

Tires: 74lbs
Pinters: 24lbs

Spacers are a couple of lbs and I think the hubs shipped to me at 16. Estimate 20 for hubs/spacers. Nice lugs and thin walled lug key comes with the rims too.

At this point (uneducated guess) that a pallet with assembled parts, tires stacked and strapped down, 250lbs??

I'd ratchet strap the setup to the pallet then plastic wrap the unit. Should be protected and secured better than when mounted on the rigs.

MuleShoer

Adventurer
Will do

Shipping should be to a business, we have a loading dock so no lift gate trailers need

I will call late in the day
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle