FS, 2006 AT Horizon, Southern California **Price Drop**Video Added

ECVMatt

Observer
Hello to all,

We have decided to sell our 2006 AT Horizon. It is a wonderful trailer and the guys at AT are the best. We purchased our Horizon to be able to take our handicapped son camping. We would have never made it out there without this trailer. However he is growing now and we are almost unable to lift him up to the RTT. I accidently injured his leg taking him out of the tent on our last outing and have realized we have out grown the trailer. It is a 2006 model with all the bells and whistles. It has one small area that was scratched when the awning came loose on the trail, other than that it is in great shape. The color is white. It has the trailing arm air ride suspension with shock set up and the bolt pattern is for a 2005 + Tacoma or 6 on 5.5 with electric brakes. It has the lock and roll coupler, kitchen set up, nose box with 2 deep cells, 12v package, awning, fridge drawer (but no fridge, I am keeping that), gas can holder with 2 sceptor cans and the 19 gallon water tank. We are asking $10,000 with pick up from Hermosa Beach, CA.

I will post some pictures in a couple of days. We just returned from a great trip up to the Sierras and I need to get her cleaned up a bit. Please PM or email mrohrer72@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,

Matt
***UPDATE***
All PM's replied to. A couple of people of have asked about changing the tires to fit their vehicle. It is my understanding that the guys at AT can do this easily. I spoke with Mario about changing over to Land Cruiser wheels and he said it would be no problem. Check with them to confirm they can fit your vehicle.

ATF.jpg

ATAW.jpg

ATC.jpg

ATK.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

I also have a short video. It is very poorly shot in my cramped garage.

Here you go if you are brave and don't get sea sick easily..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYPZ3fkHSdk"]YouTube- Untitled[/ame]

Last edited:

ECVMatt

Observer
Yes the awning and tent are included.

We are transitioning to ground camping to accomodate my son, so we won't be using them.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
A couple of people of have asked about changing the tires to fit their vehicle. It is my understanding that the guys at AT can do this easily. I spoke with Mario about changing over to Land Cruiser wheels and he said it would be no problem.

That is a great looking trailer!

I can confirm that it is very easy to change out the bolt pattern to match your tow vehicle. Just swap the hubs, it's under $100 to do so:
http://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Trailer_Hubs_and_Drums.aspx

ECVMatt

Observer
Spf

The trailer is Sold Pending Funds. The buyer is currently deployed until early October. I am holding the trailer for his return. In the unlikely event that he changes his mind or decides he does not want the trailer once he inspects it, I am still taking potential buyer information. So far I have two other interested buyers. I will update the thread once the transaction is complete and notify all other interested parties.

Thank you for all the interest.

Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle