FS 2007 Tundra and ATC Bobcat

Brettski

Observer
Well, we've reached a chapter in our life that does no longer includes the camper :-( Business, family, travel, and life in general is making it hard to use the camper as much as we'd like. 5 years of amazing adventures has been awesome, but can you really ever have enough? Rather than watch it sit in the garage and tease me everytime I look at it, sadly we've decided to sell it and do other things for a while. My loss is your ready to go platform! For sale is the truck and camper. I'd like to sell it as a package since they are made for eachother, so those buyers get first shot. Asking $29,000. Serious buyers only: I'm in no rush and will keep using them. I believe in setting a FAIR price (some of the research is linked to below) and doing a deal close it it. I'm near Denver, contact Brett at three-oh-three-870-seven-9-9-two. Here's what we have:

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Doublecab 4x4
71,000 miles
5.7L V8 (381hp/401 lb-ft tq- this thing can move!)
Power windows/locks/mirrors
Power driver seat
Navigation w/ bluetooth, 6-disc and subwoofer
Rear backup camera
Parking sonar (comes in handy with the camper on when you can't really see the rear corners)
Tow package (tranny cooler, 4.3 rear end, 150A alternator, A/T temp gauge, 7pin trailer connector and hitch)
TRD off road package
Dual zone climate control
Deck rails, autodim rearview mirror, compass, garage door opener, weathertech floor mats, etc.
Cold kit (wiper de-icer, heavy duty starter)

This truck was specially ordered so that it has almost every feature of a limited without the leather seats. This saved a couple thousand!

In addition, there are a few key upgrades:
Tri-fold hard tonneau cover (that is locked when tailgate is locked)
LineX bed liner
Ride-Rite airbags
Bilstein adjustable shocks
Rear shackle changed out
Larger size E-Rated Michelin LTX AT2 tires (with same size spare)​
The shocks, shackles and tire change lifted the truck about 2" without changing handling, mpg or suspension geometry. You get the ground clearance and good looks without all the worry and compromise.

And here is kicker: I have all the maintenance records (performed at Toyota) and the extended7-yr/100,000 bumper-to-bumper Toyota warranty which is transferrable. That's 20 months and another 29,000 miles of complete piece of mind!

Links to NADA used car value and KellyBlueBook value (remember the value of the upgrades and warranty aren't in these estimates):
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cruiser1313/Campersale/kbb.jpg
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cruiser1313/Campersale/bluebooktradein.jpg
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cruiser1313/Campersale/BlueBookprivatesale.jpg

The Camper:

2007 All Terrain Camper Bobcat
Propane furnace
Sink w/ 7gal fresh water tank and electric pump with foot pedal
LED lights throughout including porch light
Two roof vents, one with powered fan
100AH house battery (new last year)
Couch that converts into another bunk
Rico Titan jacks w/ two electric drill adaptors
"Extended bed" upper bunk. It pulls out to a large bed, somewhere between a queen and a king.
Front sliding window
Fast gun derringer quick turnbuckles
Rear storage for ladder/stepstool and shovel
Custom awning that mounts over the rear of the camper (great for rainy days!)
Bench seat that removes to become a table (the seat under the sliding window)
Secret compartment for guns, valuables, extra toilet paper, etc.
Dead bolt (the latch locks, but there is an added deadbolt)

This camper is in mint condition with hardly a scratch or scuff. Canvas is in top condition too. We were very picky about taking care of her and has been garaged when not in use.

Only thing in the pic not included is the Rotopax water storage under the bench by the sliding window. Can be purchased separately as can my Yakima rack turned into wind faring for over the cab.

Camper4.jpg

Camper3.jpg

Camper2.jpg

Camper1.jpg

fromdoor.jpg

MINO

Adventurer
I would have been all over this if you posted this a week ago. Just bought a 2012 Tundra Rock Warrior DC and in the process of turning it into what you have FS. No one was willing to sell a used one at a reasonable price, especially with all the incentives to buy a new one... so I got a new one.

I think the price you're asking is VERY fair, especially with the option packages on your Tundra. GLWS!

Brettski

Observer
I would have been all over this if you posted this a week ago. Just bought a 2012 Tundra Rock Warrior DC and in the process of turning it into what you have FS. No one was willing to sell a used one at a reasonable price, especially with all the incentives to buy a new one... so I got a new one.

I think the price you're asking is VERY fair, especially with the option packages on your Tundra. GLWS!

Thanks and sorry our timing didn't work out. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger yet. I'm sure you'll love your Tundra- I've been consistently amazed at how well it performs. Best truck I've ever driven on washboard too. Good luck.

Brettski

Observer
It may not fly as a package, so I'm willing sell separately. Asking $10K for the camper and $22K for the Tundra. Still $29 for both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears