FS: 2020 Hive Campers - EX Trailer

KUMA

Observer
For Sale: 2020 Hive Campers - EX Trailer

Price: $35k

Description:
Got it Dec 24th, 2019 brand new and I seriously love this trailer! I am actually having a really hard time wanting to sell, but I am looking to buy Canopy Camper for my Chevy Colorado just because some of the places I go exploring it would be easier and more compact. There is some wear and tear, and slight damage to the front box mostly just the powder coating. I am seriously going miss the hard sides during a windy cold night and every time I go to a gas station everyone wants to come to look at it, I get a lot of compliments and thumbs up on the freeway. I am good friends with the owner of Hive and I love his work, I give him my input all the time about his new designs. He designed these trailers to be easy to modify or fix or replace parts on your own.

Here is a list of features:
  • Wood cabin, aluminum powder coated exterior in dark grey. Looks fantastic behind multiple colors of vehicles, something I always liked as I have had it behind 2x Tacoma's (Cement and Red) and my white Colorado.
  • Timbren axle-less suspension
  • 24 Gallon Water Tank
  • Rear Hitch built-in frame
  • Powder coated frame with 2" removable hitch coupler, just haven't upgraded to a articulating hitch yet.
  • 4" Thick Queen-size memory foam mattress (had a waterproof protector on it since day one but would be happy to replace mattress if you wanted brand new).
  • sPOD 4x4 Touch Screen in custom 3D printed mount and 6 manual switches. 2x Cigarette lighters and USB charger.
  • 3x Cabinets, two larger over each side of the bed, 1 in the middle. 1x Small cubby perfect for your phone and then a lower lip above the bed.
  • 4 Speed Fan-Tastic Roof Vent
  • 4x LED Warm lights, 2x above each side can independently be controlled (Dimmable with the sPOD)
  • Night and Day Shades with Locking Dead-Bolt Side Doors
  • Space at foot of bed for blankets or shoes or long bags
  • Passenger side front has a bathroom side with never used porta-potti, campchef propane shower, underneath is where the water pump and a Renogy LiFePO4 100 AH battery (I was getting ready to put a second one).
  • Rear Passenger side has an extra-cabinet which I have added a 5kw Diesel Heater (I should have done a 2kw, but the plan was to add a Variable Y-Pipe so I could run heat outside for shower or awning room or another persons tent) I generally only run it when I am awake or just before bed because its really warm inside even with the roof vent open.
  • Driver and Passenger Side LED Exterior Lights (also Dimmable with the sPOD
  • Passenger side has expandable Kitchen with Sink and 2x Burner Stove, above is a 65L Snomaster Dual Compartment Fridge/Freezer and a small drawer for utensils underneath. Also includes a screw on legs, to support for cooking.
  • Towards the back, a Pantry with 2x shelves, 1x Cigarette 12v plug and LED light, door flips down with stainless steel top for additional cooking space
  • Back is a large cabinet, I keep my campchef oven with my propane latern, and several MTM Ammo Cases (they fit perfectly side by side, with stacking about 3-4 of larger ones, and about 4-5 of the smaller ones) its really nice for keeping things organized.
  • Front has a large storage box (keep my tools, shovel, and all outdoor gear in) with Renogy DCC50S DC-DC with MPPT, I never wired for alternator but I have 2x Renogy Monotcrystalline Eclipse Solar Panels
  • On each side of the box is 2x rock guards, one can be used as a garbage can or storage and other has a 11 lb Propane Tank (Would be easy to add one to the other side, removable hose is used to connect shower and stove
  • Mounted on passenger side rack is a 23Zero Bushman Straight Pull Awning (include the ARB Awning room), below that the Peregrine Shower on a slide (been waiting on a new pivoting arm from the manufacture) and on Driver side I have the Peregrine 270 Awning.
I would be happy to meet anyone who wants to see it or travel if needed, again I am not a huge rush to sell especially since I really really love it. If you have questions feel free to send me a message. I also have more pictures, just wasn't able to attach all.

Attachments

• _KDP3590.jpg
    _KDP3590.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 443
  • _KDP3592.jpg
    _KDP3592.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 431
  • _KDP3594.jpg
    _KDP3594.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 429
  • _KDP3596.jpg
    _KDP3596.jpg