FS: 2022 Silverado 3500 w/ OEV CAMP-X Truck Camper $98k

Brand new crew cab 4x4 Silverado 3500 work truck has less than 2k miles on it. Truck and Camper were purchased new in May of this year. OEV CAMP-X is a 2021 model purchased from dealer at Big Sky RV, brand new in May 2022. Everything is in new condition. Still has that new car/camper smell! The camper has only been slept in on 2 short weekend trips, and cleaned immediately after.

AT Tires, Z71 offroad 4x4 package. Truma components(heater, water heater fan), New Truma Cooler fridge, outdoor shower. Factory installed solar panel. Redarc power manager. 124AH lithium battery that was brand new in May. Carries 4 year warranty. OEV makes high quality campers out of composite materials for the best insulation possible in a pop-up camper. Rig is located in Jackson, WY. Being sold as a package. Not willing to sell just camper. Package only.
IMG_7164.jpg
IMG_7237.jpg
IMG_7230.jpg
IMG_7231.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
IMG_7164.jpgIMG_7237.jpgIMG_7230.jpgIMG_7231.jpgFullSizeRender 3.jpg
IMG_7203.jpg

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
A price is required to leave this posted up on Expedition Portal please. It is part of the terms of use.
Thanks
DJ

1range

Adventurer
Price appears to be in title. Although I would move it over to the rig section, you will get more traction over there! GLWS

PowerWagner

Explorer
Any pics you can provide of the truck interior and possibly the sticker? What is the payload and towing capacity of the rig? Why selling? Thanks!

Interior truck pictures

Attachments

• IMG-5148.JPG
    IMG-5148.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG-5147.JPG
    IMG-5147.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG-5145.JPG
    IMG-5145.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG-5144.JPG
    IMG-5144.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG-5143.JPG
    IMG-5143.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 218
its a 3500 work truck crew cab. Less than 3k miles on it. I can get you some pictures tomorrow

Don't need to sell, but looking to sell if someone is interested in the whole package. Truck camper rental market has become flooded and is not part of our core business. I love this setup so its tempting to keep for myself but hard to justify since I already have a tundra with a pop up camper on it!

PowerWagner

Explorer
Thanks for doing that. Another question(s) - what motor is in it? I may have missed that. You mentioned you purchased - do you not have copy of the sticker or maybe you can share the VIN? Trying to get a detailed understanding of the truck and its components. Looks great and wife and I are shopping; mainly for a tow vehicle. While we don't need the pop-up, we are partial to those types of camp/exploration trips where the pop-ups are best suited and its possible this combo could kill two birds with one stone. Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman