FS: '81 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler, original cond, low miles in Calif.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I was looking for for this rig the other day, thought it might have been sold/gone...

I just think this Jeep needs to go to 'a good home', not just any home :sombrero:

billy bee

Adventurer
Sadly (for me), it is going to the shipping depot Friday. Happily, to a good home in PA.

I'll mark it as sold when the transaction closes. But I have been talking to the buyer for a few weeks now and feel an affinity for him. I think everything will go smoothly. Snif, snif...

bb

speedtre

Explorer
Sadly (for me), it is going to the shipping depot Friday. Happily, to a good home in PA.

I'll mark it as sold when the transaction closes. But I have been talking to the buyer for a few weeks now and feel an affinity for him. I think everything will go smoothly. Snif, snif...

bb

Congrats....sorta. I know what it's like to sell something you don't really want to...very bittersweet.

billy bee

Adventurer
Heading to the shipping depot today. The 8 is loaded on the trailer. All that's left to do is remove the plates and ship the extras...and bury my sadness in meaningless sex or a keg of beer or bon bons and Oprah... Crap, I don't do any of those things.

1121418247_oPALs-L.jpg

I'll miss that rig. Please call with condolences or send flowers.

bb

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
So sorry for your loss Bill, who am i kiddin.. no i'm not!

Rest assured it will be in the best of hands (mine), my bud and i have both been wanting one for years. Now that he has aquired yours and one-upped me i'v started the search for mine, and it's all your fault. :sombrero:

If it helps try to picture your Jeep frolicking the PA woods and valleys with another of it's kind kicking up bunny's and butterflies.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Congrats OXJ. Visit the CJ-8 forum when you have time. There are a great bunch of people on that site.

Not mine Charlie, my best bud of 25 years bought it.. i just put the two in contact.

He did say it was a very pleasurable experience dealing with billy and really looks fwd to this arriving here in Pa.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Ah, somebody to blame for my misery... Grrrr.

:mad:

Happy to carry that burden Billy, whatever helps ease your pain.

I am heading over to Pauls in a few, theres been a red sleigh sighting in the vicinity today.. could it be?!

:smiley_drive:

billy bee

Adventurer
Happy to carry that burden Billy, whatever helps ease your pain.

I am heading over to Pauls in a few, theres been a red sleigh sighting in the vicinity today.. could it be?!

:smiley_drive:

Yeah, saw that the Jeep hit the depot today. I have the title ready to go. Please have Paul give me a call. Left him a VM and sent an e-mail. Need to wrap a few details.

bb

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Thought you might like to see a few pics Billy... finally a roller again after nine months of him personalizing and refreshing things.

PaulsScrambler007.jpg

PaulsScrambler005.jpg

PaulsScrambler004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78