FS: ARB Simpson III New In Box

kb7our

Explorer
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW PRICE = $950

Latest "updated" S3 new in box (unused). Prefer pickup near Westworld in Phoenix, or could possibly deliver near Overland Expo in a few weeks (staying at De Anza RV park N of Tubac). Change in plans dictates sale (AT FlipPac for Jeep JK) :wings:

$1050 Come and get it...save hundreds over new. I prefer not to ship.

Email for phone and details. No trades, please.

Wade

Last edited:

trailz

I have a feeling I am going to regret asking you this but do you feel like giving me a shipping quote to 02301 (MA)? I have a feeling it won't be such a great deal anymore!

kb7our

Explorer
I have a feeling I am going to regret asking you this but do you feel like giving me a shipping quote to 02301 (MA)? I have a feeling it won't be such a great deal anymore!

I'm still looking for shipping options...the first one I got was Fedex with a large discount and that was in the $500 range.

A pick up in AZ would be ideal even if you have a buddy or someone who can bring it and pay them something for the trouble.

This is a great deal for someone if they can get to AZ!!!! I will even throw in the changing room for $125.
Wade

Shawn's FJ

What would shipping be to Sparks, NV 89436. It doesn't have to go residential. I could pick it up at shippers dock. Please let me know. I would be interested in the annex also.

kb7our

Explorer
Still for sale. Sorry, guys, I am so busy with work right now I just do not have time to investigate all the possible shipping options. Tent and annex are still for sale and I prefer to keep them together. It's all ready for pickup anytiime (I don't have the means to deliver, unfortunately).

Reminder: This is the very latest updated S3 version.

Wade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78