FS: AT Tacoma Habitat for 6' bed (San Jose/Los Angeles, CA)

You are right about Aug 2019... but you are definitely tripping on the rest of your math.
2019,2020, t-minus 20 days until 2021. Will you need a new calendar soon? Think my math is correct. Maybe it will still be up in AUG 21 then we'll have reached 3 fiscal years. Thanks for your reply. Also still wondering if its available OP?

YF_Ryan

2019,2020, t-minus 20 days until 2021. Will you need a new calendar soon? Think my math is correct. Maybe it will still be up in AUG 21 then we'll have reached 3 fiscal years. Thanks for your reply. Also still wondering if its available OP?

Three calendar years since August 2019 is August 2022.

Three calendar years since August 2019 is August 2022.
Let's agree to disagree, thats still 3 calendars on my wall (I'm counting the 2019 calendar, the year the add was posted). I'm here to trying to potential buy something from the OP, just think its a little strange in my book that the listing has existed so long. Not sure what your comments are meant to provoke or help the OP get this off his hands in anyway? Cheers mate.

Last edited:

Graton

Let's agree to disagree, thats still 3 calendars on my wall (I'm counting the 2019 calendar, the year the add was posted). I'm here to trying to potential buy something from the OP, just think its a little strange in my book that the listing has existed so long. Not sure what your comments are meant to provoke or help the OP get this off his hands in anyway? Cheers mate.

I think it is just a weird way to express the time of posting to now - it has been listed now for about 16 months - Campers for 6' beds take longer to sell. I posted mine mine back in mid-October, but I don't think I would say that in January 2021 it has been two calendar years since I've been selling it. I wish I were back out west, because I would have it sold by now - all my interested buyers are in CO and CA. Plan was to take a trip out west in the winter, but Covid travel restrictions have ended that plan.

Best of luck finding one - Habitats are great, I'm only selling mine because I need something easier to heat.

I think it is just a weird way to express the time of posting to now - it has been listed now for about 16 months - Campers for 6' beds take longer to sell. I posted mine mine back in mid-October, but I don't think I would say that in January 2021 it has been two calendar years since I've been selling it. I wish I were back out west, because I would have it sold by now - all my interested buyers are in CO and CA. Plan was to take a trip out west in the winter, but Covid travel restrictions have ended that plan.

Best of luck finding one - Habitats are great, I'm only selling mine because I need something easier to heat.
It seems like there has been some interest over the 16 months. No deal? We've all dealt with flakes when it comes to selling something though, cant point any fingers there. I do appreciate your constructive criticism to my verbiage, but please never mind the semantics of how I'm counting the calendars on my wall. I'm just curious if it's still available and waiting for the OP to weigh in. He said he was messaging in order as of last Tuesday and I was just curious if there were any updates. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I'll wait for the OP to update the thread as it seems there might be a queue happening, out of here till then. Thanks for the luck, I think i'll need it. Cheers.

Graton

It seems like there has been some interest over the 16 months. No deal? We've all dealt with flakes when it comes to selling something though, cant point any fingers there. I do appreciate your constructive criticism to my verbiage, but please never mind the semantics of how I'm counting the calendars on my wall. I'm just curious if it's still available and waiting for the OP to weigh in. He said he was messaging in order as of last Tuesday and I was just curious if there were any updates. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I'll wait for the OP to update the thread as it seems there might be a queue happening, out of here till then. Thanks for the luck, I think i'll need it. Cheers.

At least we are not arguing over "What is Overloading" those posts drove me crazy. I've seen 5 foot models go pretty quick, but I love having a six foot bed on my Tacoma - Access Cab.

If you haven't found one and I finally get back out west, I'll let you know - Here is my post, though I do have a very interested buyer in CO that I hope to connect with and make the exchange - https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/at-habitat-6-ft-7200-northeast.219685/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998