FS autohome maggiolina airlander RTT WA state

Hello, we finally decided that we need more space for our family so we are selling our excellent maggiolina airlander. Not sure the year, we bought from the original owner who said it was only two years old but i do not know how to verify. It is in excellent condition no issues at all, includes the crank,aluminum ladder and built in led light. Definitely the gold standard for RTT(don't be fooled by the chinese units that look similar). I will ship but you must arrange for and pay any cost associated. It is a small which is roughly 51x84" approx 36"of headroom when up, sleeps 2 easily. We are located in snoqualmie WA, could meet closer to seattle if that is more convenient. Asking 2500(good discount over new+tax+delivery). we have yakima racks that work with it but will only fit cars with existing factory luggage racks, will sell for additional fee if desired.

if you are looking you know how hard these are to find, we searched for a while.

Attachments

• maggiolina.jpg
    maggiolina.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 235

thedaddybadger

SE Expedition Society
I'm in Atlanta GA & would swap you my CVT Mt. Rainier Extended & Annex if interested.

2003 Land Rover D2
Daily Driver & Weekend Warrior
http://about.me/danwboles

Co-Founder of Peach State Overland. Member of Georgia Land Rovers Club #GaLRC, SoLaRoS, & North Georgia Daily Driver Offroad Club #NGDDORC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998