FS: CVT Mt Shasta Extended Summit Series (Gray)

thehops

Observer
Included:
-Tent with all hardware and cover
-Vestibule room with bag
-Awning with cover
-Upgraded telescoping ladder
-Anti-condensation mat
-CVT mattress
-Shoe bags for the ladder

Tent Measurements:
Open
56" X 132" X 50"
Closed
56" X 48" X 15.5"
Sleeping Space
56" X 96"

Pickup location: Clarksville, TN (near Nashville)
Potential delivery (free): Enroute from Nashville, TN to TX (Memphis, Little Rock, Dallas, San Antonio areas). This is pending confirmation. I'll update this portion of the post accordingly.
Price: $2,500 (cash, paypal friends/family face-to-face, or venmo face-to-face). If delivered (see above), I will take a 10% deposit before I hit the road and will provide regular updates on trip status.

I'm selling my setup as described above. My reason for selling is that I'm currently building out a new vehicle, and I do not have a method to mount a RTT until November, so I would like to sell and potentially move on to a hard shell tent in the meantime.

I purchased this tent new from CVT, approximately three years ago. I have slept an estimated 30 nights in it (not nearly enough for three years, I know...work can be a pain). This tent is the upgraded Summit series, with a diamond plated base and reinforced fabric and components. This tent is rock solid. I am also including a matching gray 55" wide by 79" long awning that has only seen two outings. Also, it is the Extended vestibule version of the tent, which provides an extra 3 feet of length to the overhang and enclosed room surrounding the ladder.

The cover has scuffs around the outside from moving it in and out of storage, and has seen its fair share of bug strikes while on the road, but there are no notable defects or damage and it continues to protect the tent without issue.

The tent itself is in immaculate shape. There are no stains, rips, or fading of any kind. All hinges and buckles are in order. The only sign of use is scuffing on the bottom of the mounting tracks, from being installed and removed from my vehicles. The included CVT mattress has never been slept on, as I always overlaid it with a 55" wide, full length sleeping pad.

The below pictures are from a trip that I took some time ago. The tent is in the same condition currently.

0525171644_HDR.jpg0525171708.jpg0525171708_HDR 1.jpg0525171708a.jpg0525171708a_HDR.jpg0525171734.jpg0525171735.jpgrsz_0525171917.jpg

PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998