FS. Defender 110 HiCap axles (Coil Sprung Salisbury Rear)

corprin

Adventurer
I am selling a pair of axles from an '84 Defender 110 HiCap. Purchased for my disco, but I am going another route and the extra strength is not needed anymore. Coil sprung axle without a bunch of rust and crap, ready to swap into coil Defenders, RRC, and D1 (maybe more, but I am not sure) You can convert the rear to disks with off-the-shelf parts and a little elbow grease.

Pics available upon request (I'll post some low-def as soon as I can)

Rear axle is compete from drum to drum

Front axle is compete from disk to disk, but will require right knuckle swap to make it LHD if that is required for your vehicle.

$1250 for the pair.

Located in Minneapolis, MN

Pickup welcome

I am willing to ship, both axles are pelleted up and ready to go, will discuss freight with serious buyers. Buyer pays actual shipping. (I paid about $275 to ship from Billings, MT to Minneapolis, MN)

Please email directly for fastest response
partslinger@gmail.com

corprin

Adventurer
Sold the D1, so selling the parts I can't use on the D2.

Rovertym caster correcting radius arms for 3" lift with poly bushings - $325 shipped
2013-01-28102119.jpg

Salisbury rear axle from Defender 110 HiCap, needs hard brake hoses
Front axle from the same D-110, swivel balls are perfect, needs some seals, has rovertym diff guard, RHD but is convertable using a LHD knuckle
$900 plus actual freight from 55420, I will drop pallet off at the freight terminal of your choice.
2012-12-04150307.jpg

axles only, radius arms and brake lines pictured have been removed

5 wheels from the above truck, 16x6.5, 4.75" backspace - $200 plus actual shipping
2012-12-04150119.jpg

For quickest response email partslinger@gmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears