FS: Eezi-Awn 1400 RTT

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
SOLD

For Sale in Mesa, AZ, $950.

Eezi- Awn 1400 Series 2 Roof Top Tent
The tent: No rips, tears. Canvas, frame, screens and zippers all in very good shape.
The outer travel cover: Shows some wear and I would probably replace it with the newer, better designed cover in a few years.
We have had this since new ('06) mounted on M101 trailer. Probably used around 80 nights. Has additional foam required for old guys. We now have a different vehicle and a Four Wheel Camper and have not used the RTT for a long time. Would consider delivery within a days drive as an adventure.
Trailer is not for sale.
BX

Attachments

• 0001a.JPG
    0001a.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 0001b.JPG
    0001b.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 0001c.JPG
    0001c.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 0001d.JPG
    0001d.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 0001e.JPG
    0001e.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 0001f.jpg
    0001f.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
Have had questions about how the RTT mounts and could not attach this page from the manual in a PM, so I am placing it here for viewing. In the plan view of the tent bottom showing the attaching rail placement, the top (in pix) is the side the hinge is located on. The support flange for the other half can be seen. The rails (or channels) on all four bottom sides allow for a bolt head to be slid down channel to wherever the attachment point is chosen. I just drilled a hole in my trailer lid for one bolt on each rail and secured with locknut on underside of lid. Hope this makes sense.
BX
Edit: The rails center to center for width is 1400mm and length 1015mm (might be hard to see in pix).

Attachments

• eezi-awn-1.jpg
    eezi-awn-1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
Hey Nic,
Is that a proposal to buy it? I thought you already had an RTT on your Bantam. By delivery, I mean you buy it and I will deliver it. And your right, Moab is within a day's drive. Amy and I will be in the San Rafael Swell around June 15-20. Will only lives a few miles from me, have him check it out for you if your really interested.
BX

Moab is a good days drive to an good adventure.....

This thing would go great on the back of my Taco...

;)

Willman

Hey Nic,
Is that a proposal to buy it? I thought you already had an RTT on your Bantam. By delivery, I mean you buy it and I will deliver it. And your right, Moab is within a day's drive. Amy and I will be in the San Rafael Swell around June 15-20. Will only lives a few miles from me, have him check it out for you if your really interested.
BX

A guy can never have enough RTT's!!! Looking for one for the Tacoma...

Just need somebody to buy my fire truck....

Just kicking tires.....Let me check with the money tree as it as taken a beaten this year from my little ones medical bills...

:Wow1:

shwagme1

Eezi Awn

Hey Baja could you work with me on the price to help me out with shipping to Montana? I have an overdue trip that I am taking with my boy this summer. Going to involve fishing, doing some playing with the kayaks and dirtbikes. I really want this tent.

bigboatsdontflip@hotmail.com

Thanks

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
I still have it. I was on the road in CA, NV and UT most of the month of June. Did have a buyer, but when I returned home they had changed their mind. Have had a bunch of other issues to resolve lately and have not checked this thread lately. I apologise for that. Previously, I did have a number of inquiries from people who wanted the tent for as much as 30% less than the asking price. That is my bad I guess for not saying the price is firm (it is).
I will be gone to NV and ID for most of August (I'm retired in case anyone was wondering how I could be gone so much).
BX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears