FS: Engle MT35 fridge with transit bag and slide

gearguywb

Explorer
This is a used Engle 35 that I have owned for several years, but unfortunately has been sitting unused for the past couple (except for brief trips) and needs a new home.

Condition:
Used, with normal wear and tear. Nothing that hurts the functionality. The inside of the fridge could use a good cleaning. The cover shows normal use. One small tear on the bottom of the cover that I didn't even know was there until this morning's inspections.

The slide was purchased used. The PO had drilled a couple of additional holes in it. In no way effects the function.

I can not find the 110 cord for the fridge. I plugged it into the 12 volt this morning and it cooled rapidly as it should.

Located in KC, Kansas, and would prefer local pick up due to the size and weight. 575 for everything plus shipping.

FullSizeRender-97_zpseku9nhwj.jpg

FullSizeRender-93_zpsylvwxegw.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/gearguywb/FullSizeRender-95_zpstzo54tj2.jpg.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-94.jpg
    FullSizeRender-94.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 188
  • FullSizeRender-96.jpg
    FullSizeRender-96.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 178
  • FullSizeRender-92.jpg
    FullSizeRender-92.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

gearguywb

Explorer
I have had a couple of folks ask about shipping. Weight is going to be approx 80 lbs for everything. I have a box that it will fit in. Dimensions are 18 x 18 x 26

Thanks!

huskyfargo

Adventurer
I'm interested in just the fridge if richmondbob is still wanting the cover and slide. I'll have to see if anyone is traveling between here and KC anytime soon.

gearguywb

Explorer
Since several folks have asked about parting out the fridge, slide, and cover, I will take a stab at pricing them out separately.

Slide: 175
Cover: 100
Fridge: 350

Everything includes shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears