FS/FT/NJ: E350 4x4 Quadvan, 5.4 gas. SOLD

al415

Observer
Bumping while I get the new suspension installed; just in case someone getting ready to post their pickup could use a really well sorted van.

al415

Observer
New springs up front. Should get the leafs in this week and then she’ll be ready for the Nurburgring…

4C68E657-AA20-4ED5-826D-C9D29672EBBF.jpeg

al415

Observer
I’m reliably informed by my executive driver that she would also daily an LR3 / LR4 or well sorted Landcruiser.

al415

Observer
Got the new insulated window covers installed. Power steering pump started whining so I'll be replacing that in the next week or so too.

van bunk half.jpg

van side curtain.jpg

van back curtain.jpg

al415

Observer
First bump in a couple of months as I had a deposit for a while. Logistics didn’t work out so here we go. We’ve taken a couple of short trips this spring and between the new suspension, new brakes and working AC; it’s a whole new animal.

Attachments

• IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4497.jpeg
    IMG_4497.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 61

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
That’s a really nice looking van and seems to be well priced. I guess you’re having a harder time selling it there because of location?

These rigs seem to sell so quickly in the West where we all want four-wheel-drive to get out on the back roads in our national Forest. Hopefully you’ll get some action now that summer is approaching again.

(Do you think that maybe one of the things that’s complicating the sale is the freaky alien that lives in the ceiling of your van, that stares down upon you while you’re Sleeping.?

IMG_0555.jpeg

(

Last edited:

al415

Observer
Woah! How am I ever supposed to unsee that? ?

I’m guessing location isn’t helping and there is definitely more use for a rig like this out west. Lots of jeeps out east; they fit our narrow trails better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman