FS: Gen 2 Frontier Camping Setup! (topper, rack, lights, sleeping platform, etc)

glamisdude72000

Desert Camper
Well the time has come... We are ready to move on to a bigger setup for camping so our current setup is up for sale.

Fits gen 2 Nissan Frontier CCLB or KC trucks

Are you looking to turn your daily driver into the ultimate weekend getaway camping vehicle? Are you low on funds and the prices of trailers or Four Wheel Campers are out of reach? Do you want a setup that you have with you all the time that is ready to camp the instant you want to? Do you want something that is lightweight, nimble, and can go wherever your truck can?

If yes to any of these, this is the setup for you!

This setup has served us well for the past 3.5 years and will work great for you too. The guess work has already been done for you, this setup works.

Here is what I'm offering:

Topper:
Century Ultra (mid 2011 build date), front boot, passenger side windoor, sliding 1/3 window with screen on driver, dual lock rear window, full carpet headliner, Thule TB60 tracks mounted to roof, Reinforced corners, paint matched white(for longbed, KC or CCLB only)
Its not in perfect condition though, it has some spider cracks showing in the corners (hence me adding reinforcement) and the paint job is not excellent (a few chips in places, some brush scratches), I had this shell on my old truck (silver) and had the place I bought the shell from originally repaint it white to match the current truck
Overall condition: 6/10
Sold

Custom roof rack:
Custom designed by me and professionally built by a local fabricator, professionally powder coated wrinkle coat black (textured black finish that's grippy), low profile fit to shell yet deep basket, full expanded metal mesh floor, integrated light tabs ( 4 front, 2 rear), form fitted removable aluminum air damn (zero wind noise from the rack), integrated light cage on front for 4 lights, integrated tie down points, custom fitted to Thule tracks on shell using custom cam nuts for easy installation or removal
In good condition but used, a few small powdercoat chips in places, small amount of fading, surface rust in a couple spots although nothing major or visible really...
Overall condition: 7.5/10
$500 obo (includes lights)
Some pics here

Lights:
4 55w KC 57 Series lights (easily converted to HID if wanted) 2 spot, 2 driving (light cage on rack was designed around these for a perfect fit), come with black covers, 2 generic 55w backup lights
Some plastic sun bake on the tops of the lights, actual lens and bulbs are near perfect (been covered most of their life)
Overall condition: 7.5/10
package deal with rack

Sleeping platform:
Custom built carpeted fitted sleeping platform with lots of storage, pull out bins under platform for easy access to items, integrated electrical system with 12v, 110v, and 5v USB sockets, lighted master switch panel to control things from inside the shell or outside via windoor (room to expand still), will also include custom blackout window curtains (memory foam mattress NOT included)
Carpet has some stains, curtains have some marks, but otherwise good condition.
Overall condition: 8/10
$100 obo
Pics here: Clicky

I'd like to sell everything as a package as it makes it easier for both parties, but will split things up. If I get the full asking price for the platform, I'll include all of the wiring to connect it to the battery (long run of fused 4 awg, Blue Sea fuse block, relays, switches, everything). This makes it pretty much as plug and play as it gets, all you would need to do is connect the power to the battery, ground it under the truck, and run a bit of wire into the cab for the roof lights switch and everything will work.

All this stuff new cost me about $3000 so this is a steal.

Asking $575obo for platform and rack with lights!

Not looking to ship anything, but willing to drive a reasonable distance. Items located in North San Diego County, CA

Not all that active over here anymore, so if interested send me a text: (eight 5 eight)- four seven 2 - four 5 nine 7

Craigslist ad: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4758104623.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78