FS: Macbook Air 13.3"

burnoil

Adventurer
I am selling my very lightly used Macbook Air. I have had it for only about 2.5 months and it gets very little use now that I have a new job that has me using a laptop from there.

Specs:
  • 13.3" Backlit screen 1440x900
  • Intel HD 3000 graphics processor
  • SD card slot
  • 2 x USB 2.0 slots
  • 1.7Ghz Dual Core Intel i5 processor
  • 4GB RAM DDR3 1333Mhz.
  • 256GB Flash Storage hard drive

It is in perfect condition. No scratches, scuffs, dents, dings. I have the original box and everything that came with it. Works perfectly and I just performed a factory reset so it is good to go.

$1100

Last edited:

burnoil

Adventurer
It is boxed up back in the original box now. I didn't think any pics would be necessary since it pretty much is perfect and looks like what you can see on The Apple website. If you like I can bring it back out and snap a couple pics. Let me know and I will do it.

enzo

Explorer
No need to unbox man thanks. My wife is getting her masters right now and I'm getting my bachelors and the 1 IMac we have isint going to work. We have an iPad also but some things we need for school cannot be done on the iPad so I'm looking for something small and light to use. The wife wants the MacBook pro but I'm wanting something thin and lightweight.

burnoil

Adventurer
Is the warranty transferable and how long is left on it?

The warranty is just the basic one so it is just based on the serial number and is transferable. I bought the laptop in mid-March, so about 10 months left on warranty.

burnoil

Adventurer
No need to unbox man thanks. My wife is getting her masters right now and I'm getting my bachelors and the 1 IMac we have isint going to work. We have an iPad also but some things we need for school cannot be done on the iPad so I'm looking for something small and light to use. The wife wants the MacBook pro but I'm wanting something thin and lightweight.

Understood. Thin and lightweight is an understatement on these things. Nicely built as all Apple products seem to be. I actually wish I could keep it! But, now that my new job has me mostly remote and working from home on a new laptop I can't justify it.

burnoil

Adventurer
Ok, been too busy to get around to messing around on Ebay so final price drop to $1100. It is just sitting here not being used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12