FS: Manley ORV Trailer w/ Tepui RTT - SOLD

wsjones

2013 Manley ORV Explore Trailer w/ Tepui Gran Sabana 4-person RTT

Location: Fredericksburg, VA - Willing to deliver or meet within reasonable distance (1/2 day drive)

Price: $5500 OBO

Hey folks, Long time lurker here and a huge beneficiary of everyone’s collective knowledge. I'm moving across the country and sad to say I can't take it with me.

This is one of the original Manley trailers made in Ohio (not one of the new Chinese-made ones). I purchased second hand about 2 years ago.

Trailer upgrades include tongue box, Max Coupler hitch, 18” tongue extension (can easily be removed), new Dexter 3500lb customer width axle, new suspension hardware, new 5x5 hubs (Jeep JK/JL bolt pattern) and wheel bearings. Trailer currently has Raptor take-offs with 35” BFG AT’s. Using wheel adapters which can easily be removed to run Jeep bolt pattern wheels. I just wanted to be able to use same spares for my truck and trailer. Will include 1 matching spare if wanted. Trailer has about 500 miles on it since axle upgrades.
Couple of things to note about the condition - Fenders have some dents/dings and one latch on the tailgate needs to be replaced. Otherwise it's in great shape.

Tepui 4-person roof top tent is in good condition and includes full annex. 6’W x 8’L mattress and includes anti-condensation mat. No rips or holes in tent, zippers are all in good condition. Some slight staining (can't even see it in pictures) is visible on one section but the tent has been thoroughly cleaned and was waterproofed in the last year. Tent cover has a few holes that have been covered up with gorilla tape. I’ve always kept in the garage so it was never a problem but a new cover runs $160.

Sad to get have to get rid of this but hope someone else can put it to good use.

-Wes

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG
7.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

1.JPG

12.jpg

flashgordon22

I've been looking into the tub-style trailers like this. Located in Norfolk, Va. What is beneath the tent and above the tub?

wsjones

It’s a WaterPort tank. Let’s you carry around pressurized water. Works great for showers and washing off dishes at camp.

It will go with the trailer along with all the accessories it came with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wsjones

Bump for you, wish you were near SoCal. If you moving across country takes you out this way let me know!

Thanks, We're actually moving to SoCal. If I could get it there I would definitely be keeping it but the moving co. won't move it and I'm planning on towing a Uhaul so the trailer get's left out. ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998