FS:Medium Maggiolina Grand Tour

rubicon91

Explorer
I would love to find a way to get this but I am still 45 days approx from my gobi rack before I could even consider this. GLWS. Maybe in 60-90 days lol bad for you I say that hopefully it sells long before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enzo

Explorer
Probably not. I'm 5'11" and sleep comfortably. You would need a AirTop as they don't have the scissor lift on the front and rear of the tent which takes up space.

enzo

Explorer
I would love to find a way to get this but I am still 45 days approx from my gobi rack before I could even consider this. GLWS. Maybe in 60-90 days lol bad for you I say that hopefully it sells long before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this rate I'm sure I'll still have it. lol

rubicon91

Explorer
Well congrats Enzo. I have my gobi comin in February and was sitting here watching this going it very well will end up available still. Glad for you it is not. But well part of me was hoping it was still available :)

enzo

Explorer
Thanks man. It took longer than I thought but it's going to a good home. This will be the first time in 5 years I don't have a RTT.

EdwardBernal

Adventurer
Thanks man. It took longer than I thought but it's going to a good home. This will be the first time in 5 years I don't have a RTT.

Most definitely! Glad we were able to close the deal...working on the logistics and trying to draft a buddy for the ride down and back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998

Members online