FS - misc. items plus Overland Journal!

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
Alright...I know this is supposed to be expedition related, so here's my deal. I need the $ to put into upgrading my WJ. I'm adding in the Overland Journal issues to keep it somewhat ExPo related! :sombrero:

1. Los Angeles Kings - Paul Coffey #77 - Autographed game weight CCM hockey jersey. This is the authentic jersey, not the replica. It's a one of a kind jersey with the 25th Anniversary LA Kings patch on the shoulder and the 75th Anniversary NHL patch on the chest. The size is a 48, and it's in AMAZING condition! I met Paul Coffey right after he was traded from the Kings to the Detroit Red Wings...both teams were having a practice session at the former Kings training facility (The Ice-O-Plex). I'd like to get $400 obo and I'll throw in (here's the ExPo related item) the Spring 2007 issue of Overland Journal for free!

Kings01.JPG

Kings04.JPG

Kings05.JPG

Kings03.JPG

Kings02.JPG

OJ Spring 2007.jpg

2. - HO Scale Rivarossi Allegheny 2-6-6-6 Chesapeake & Ohio steam locomotive. This train is in MINT condition and has never been run. Has certificate of authenticity and the manuals & tender are still sealed! This will turn some heads if this is seen running at some model railroad club! This too, I would like to $400 obo and I'll throw in the Fall 2009 issue of Overland Journal for free!

Rivarossi 01.JPG

Rivarossi 02.JPG

Rivarossi 03.JPG

OJ Fall 2009.jpg

I am willing to ship UPS Ground (on your dime) if you're not local, and I will ship out the following business day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears